Day 15 Monday

I didn't go to school for this two days... I just don't feel well. I'm really comfused. Like did I over react? Or am I thinking right?

This two questions have been in my mind. I know I should maybe speak with Jungkook or Olivia but I'm just scared to hear the truth... Olivia is my best friend, my Unnie but I think I'm too jealous. Like she and all members from BTS are like best friends. And yeah maybe I did have it better because Jungkook confesed to me... But this letter... Is it from Jungkook? Yes! who alse would write it? But if he likes Olivia and did use me then he is nothing good. I shouldn't be angry at Olivia but I am. Guild is all over me because I have thinked not good about Olivia but the worst is that I'm still jealous... 

Olivia is my best friend. She is always there for me... My phone shined. I think it's some textes from Olivia..

Should I check them?

I should. Or I'm such a bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ollie: Sarah why didn't you come to school?

Ollie: Are you okay?

Ollie: Do you feel well?

Ollie: Can you please answer.

Ollie: I'm really worried.

Ollie: I have something to you!

Ollie: Please Sarah...

Ollie: I miss you :(

Ollie: Hmm.. 

Ollie: Maybe you need some time to yourself...

Ollie: I understand Sarah...

Ollie: It's okay :)

Ollie: Take your time!

Ollie: I will wait, and I hope you know that Jungkook is suffering too...

Ollie: I love you ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

It was all Olivia did write today... I'm really a bitch or like Olivia say it... PEACH :)

Olivia is my everything and when things like that would happen... she would forgive me... And I know Olivia is better then this. Well never let a boy go between your best friend!

I should talk with her. She said that she will never lie to me so she may have explanations. 

I texted her ~Could we meet? At the park?~ She texted ~sure~ back.

I took on me some random clothes and got out from my house. I was going while thinking. I hope I won't be a stupid friend. 

I saw her siting. I should go back.... Shit she saw me. She stood up with a smile and ran up to me. She hugged me. 

"Sarah I did miss you so much" She said siting on the bench again with me. 

"Me too..." I say it like a whisper. 

"Sarah... You should take all out. I'm here now" She said patting my head. I sighed. I should right?

"Olivia... Is something between you and... Jungkook?" I asked her and she got angry but she try to hide it. I know.

"Sarah. Why do you think that?! I hope you know that I will NEVER be with him. Mostly never when my importand friend that is the world for me, is with him. He is yours and I won't take him. I like Yoongi... and you know that" She said. She was annoyed. I fucked up...

"I'm sorry Olivia... I just... I don't know" I don't know what I should say. Olivia said am importand and me? I'm not a good friend. 

"Sarah, it's okay. You just miss him and it's okay. I can deal with it if it helps you. Remember! I'm here for you my sis!" Olivia smiled. I hugged her and sobbed a little. I'm still comfused but I know Olivia won't be with Jungkook.