Day 9 Monday

"Wake up boo~" I did hear Jungkook try to wake me up while he is still cludding with me. I wouldn't open my eyes. It feels so good. I love to be in his embrace. Then it hit me. What happened yesterday came in my mind. 

I did fall asleep in his arms. I feel kind of embrassed. He took me here. He is so cute. 

I hid my face in his chest. My face was burning. 

"You are so cute Sarah" He said and patted my head. We laid there in some minutes and then the door got open. Taehyung stood there and looked at us.

"What do you want?" Jungkook said and Taehyung stopped looking. 

"Um, sorry but I was thinking that was Olivia not Sarah..." He said and got out from the room. What's up with him? Then someone other came in. 

"What's up Taehyung?" Namjoon said. 

"Can't I have some private life?" Jungkook said sitting up from the bed.

"It look's like you can't because you haven't time now to cuddle with your cute Sarah" Namjoon said and he winked. Namjoon is so weird. He is cool, really. Like Olivia and him are best friends. But what does he mean that Jungkookie haven't time? Right.. He is an idol and he haven't time to his girlfriend. 

"But really what happen's to Taehyung he talk about Olivia and he called Jimin and Jin Olivia today. Like what the heck. He even don't know her that good." Namjoon said. He looked worried.

"I don't know... He have been weird from the start, when we came here" Said Jungkook. What? DO he like maybe Olivia? 

"I know. Do you know something Sarah" Namjoon asked me. 

"No... but I know that Olivia is normal and she have said that Taehyung was kind of weird. Like on fansign he did look at us..." I said and Namjoon nodded. 

"Could you speak with Olivia maybe about that?" Namjoon said and I nodded. He handed me his phone.

"Why?" I said while taking his phone in my hands.

"Because then you can text me if Olivia will know something. I need to know because think if he make some mistakes and it will come some dating rumors..." He said and smiled a little. Now I know why he was worried.

"But I will go to Olivia now so I can ask her" I said and was about to give him his phone but..

"We have will leave America today. In about 2 hours" He said and I got teary.. I thinked that I would have one more day with Jungkook but it looks like he is leaving me. Do he have other choice? 

No.

"HEY! She aren't ready to hear it. I would say it" Jongkook said and I tried to hold my tears. Let me be strong like Olivia. Try not to cry!

"Oh, I will leave you guys alone..." Namjoon said and was gone. I did still have his phone in my hands but I couldn't say nothing because my tears would fall. 

"Sarah... I'm really sorry. I won't to leave you" He hugged me. I hugged him tighter. 

"But you need to leave. D-donn't say s-sorry..." I tried to say more but my tears took over me. The warm tears stream down my cheeks and down on Jungkook's chest.

"Shh Sarah, I know it will be hard but we will find it out" He said patting my head and plaing with my hair. I cried in some minutes or should I say WE cried in some minutes, I heard his small sobs... I got up.

"Jungkook, it will be okay, I promise. Go and packbecause you have not so much time" I was about to go but Jungkook took my hand. He took me down on his lap AND kissed me. We kissed each other like it's no tomorrow. It is no tomorrow but I need to go to school and most importand, he need to make new songs. He need to have his job. For ARMY's, they are really importand... Like Olivia, the biggest ARMY. She hate Jungkook but she still says that BTS is not BTS without Jungkook... So he need to be in BTS and I won't let it be destroyed by his girlfriend, me.