Day 7 Olivia's P.O.V

It can be little about some perv things so I'm just warning. But it's not that much :)

I was playing games with Joonie. He did lose all off the rounds but it's because I'm pretty good playing games. 

"This round I will win, I promise you" Joonie said and I just smiled at his cuteness. Well maybe I should let him win. Just this time. After all he did promise that he will win. HaHaha. 

"Okay, we will see" I smirked. We began to play again. Taehyung was coming here and was doing some things but I think he did just come because he was looking at what we was doing... Maybe he would join? Well when I'm ready and Namjoon win then he can play with Joonie because I need to find Sarah. I need to do something with her since it's like 3 days left....

"YAS!!!!!! I did win, ha!" Joonie was so happy. I was laughing at his cuteness. Hmm should I say that it was actually just me that didn't try and did let him win? NAh, just look at that happiness. I won't ruin it. Then did Tae come and sat at the sofa with us. 

"Can I play with you Olivia?" Tae said. Ugh... He won't be sad if I say no, right?

"I'm sorry Tae, but I need to find Sarah... You can play with Joonie" I said and smiled. I looked behind me to see if Namjoon did agree but he wasn't there... 

"Well Hyung is not here and I don't think you will go to Kookies room..." He said and smiled.

"What do you mean? I will go because I will do something with my best friend" I said.

"You won't to play with me, do you hate me Olivia?" He said and took his left eyebrow up.  I didn't say nothing. I kind of did freeze. Do I really have been that bad to him? Why would he think that?

"So I did have right.. Even when I try to be friend with you, you won't to" He said. From who do he take that? I haven't been that mean to him and we just haven't speak that much. It's maybe because he aren't so social like the other guys. The one I do hang most with is of course this one that are more social, like Hobi, Joonie, Mochi and Jinnie. Even me and Yoongi aren't that close but it's because he aren't that social. 

"Tae... I don't hate you and I did think that we was friends.." I said and hugged him to calm him little bit. He hugged me back. 

"Olivia don't you see that?" He said and I looked dumbfounded. I was about to ask him what he did mean but he cutted me.

"Well but you shouldn't go to find Sarah. Trust me. I have my room near Jungkook and I did hear it" He said and looked curiouse. Eem... What does that alien mean? I don't understand him. LoL. Hmm.... WAIT! I'm such a perv, so I do think like a perv, but do he mean that?

"Do you mean that you did hear some moans and that you think they have sex?" I said and smirked.

"Oh, do you know about things like that?" He asked me and gave me a teasing look.