Day 25 part two

(This chapter will be REALLY SHORT!)

I took the phone in my room. I need to hide it but where? I find a shelf. The shelf had a key. So I closet it there. I will check the phone sometimes. Sorry my friend but I need to find out.

I got packed out my bag and got back to Hobi.

"Hey, did you get bored?" I asked Hobi that was sitting on the sofa looking at his phone.

"Nah, but I need to go soon. They need me to help them with the dance moves..." Hobi said.

"Oh it's okay. Thank you for helping! You are really an angel!" I said. We hugged before he left. Now is just me. Let us see when Olivia will comeback.

I packed some other stuffs and made it better here. I like this apartment. I satt on the sofa after being ready with everything. She is still not coming...

Like it does not take so long to buy some food. Oh right she is going to meet Jungkook.

Well I think I will see a movie.

|
|
|
|
Olivia P.O.V
I actually was going to meet Jungkook. I can't find him... and stupid me forgot the phone! He said he would be here... Hmm... I will wait here then. I did just stand there doing nothing. I have no idea what I should do. I need help to buy thing... and Jungkook would help me. Jungkook and me have become really really close. 

"BOO!" Someone touched my shoulders and I got really scared. So I slapped that person.

"Ahh!" The person I slapped got hurt I think.... SHIT!

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean too!" I said helping him. He looks like a him.

"Hahaha!" I know that laugh. You son of a bitch. Just kidding his mom is wonderful!

"Goodbye" I saw his face and then ran away to the store.

"Ey! Wait!" He ran after me. Of course he is super fast so he liftet me up. 

"You little bitch. Get me down!" He now I hate it. 

"Hahah you are so cute. Okay you want me to let you go?" He said. I nodded. He just slipped me so my butt fall on the hard floor. Then he run away. 

"You Cock!!" I yelled. He stopped and helped me up. 

"Shall we buy some food?" He asked while my butt hurt.

"I'm going to. Bye" I said and he hugged me. He is such a bitch.

"Don't be angry at Oppa, I'm sorry" He said pouting. Hugs are my weakness so I forgive him. 

"Okay let's go Oppa, I'm hungry!" I said and we began to find food that we could buy. And we did buy pretty much food. 

Jungkook helped me so we did go to my and Sarah's apartment. It was dark outside, but inside too. The light was off. 

"Shh, I think she sleep" I whispered to Jungkook. We laid the food on it's place. 

"Okay, I'm going" Jungkook was about to left but I stopped him. 

"No it's late now and I will get worried. Please stay here one night. Sarah will be happy too" I said and he smiled. 

"I can't Ollie. I need to wake up really early" He said and would loose my hand that was on his. 

"Come on... I will wake up early too and make you breakfast so you will start the day happly" I said and he then paused a moment. 

"Okay, but then you need to promise to make me breakfast" He said like it was a warning. I nodded. 

"Okay then I stay" He said and became cute. 

"YaY, but remember you aren't a baby anymore so stop doing aegyo" I said and looked at him. He is a weirdo.

|
|
|
|
I had fallen asleep when it was the end of the movie she still didn't come home. I did look sometimes at her phone but she didn't get messages. I hope she will come back soon. I'm getting ready to hear her excuses.

_______________

So like I said is a short chapter... I hope you enjoy my writing :)))

I won't say so much so...

See y'all in next chapter~