Day 8 Sunday

I woke up. It's morning. I was about to stand up but two par of hands stopped me. He hugged me and I just smiled. 

"Jungkookie I need to go. Unnie is for sure worried..." I said and tried to go from him. Not that I won't to be in his arms but Unnie is kind of more importand and she would do something with me yesterday. I just know it... I feel sorry for her but I hope Namjoon and her was having it funny so she woldn't think about it. 

"Please~ Jagyia~ be longer, she won't mind" He said with his husky morning voice. So cute!

"I will come back okay? I just need to check my little lazy Unnie" I said and he laugh. 

"Lazy? and Unnie? Aren't her like some month's older?" He asked and let me go so I stood up.

"She is more lazy then Yoongi, and Unnie because she loves when I call her that" I said smiling while thinking about my innocent Olivia.

"Why don't you call her that when she is here? So she can hear it...." He said dumbfounded. I just laugh.

"You won't understand our friendship... Is such a crazy, lovely friendship. I tease her, she tease me. I think unnie fits her, that little grandma or actually sometimes she is such a baby. But I let her hear it when she do something good to me or when I'm really happy to have her. Like when I really love her" I said and Jungkook smiled.

"You and Olivia are just perfect... It really looks like you guys are sisters!" He said and took me closer to him so I could sit on his lap.

"It's maybe why I love you... Because you are just like Olivia... So if me and Olivia have a perfect friendship, like we don't have. Because nothing is perfect but who cares. That I would say is it means that you and me will maybe be perfect..." The last word whispered I. But I think he heard it. He looked at me and smiled. Then he hugged me and pecked my cheek. 

"Of course we will, boo. Even when we get problems it will be us" He said pecking my lips and then neck.

"Kookie~ I need to go..." I said and he let me go. He gave me a sad face.

"By the way I did like the nickname" I said and smiled. He retuned with a smile and stood up. He followed me to my hotel 'house'.

"See ya, boo" He said and pecked my nose. Then he was gone. I closed the door and looked after my Unnie. Where can she be? Oh,

"Not in her room, dumbass" I said to myself while hitting my head. I slowly opened the door of Olivia's room.

"Just come in, I'm awake" She said and I opened the door full open. I looked at her but she didn't look at me... Is she angry at me? Well I did just go from her so I understand. She was having a cold expression on her face. Then she made some space in her bed and then patted the space, signaling to let me sit. I slowly sat there and then she smiled. She took her blanket over me and then hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Tell me" She said. I shook my head.

"How? It's kind of private?" I said with my left eyebrow up. Such a weird question Unnie... Really..

"Ugh, I don't mean that if it was good or something like that. I just.. It was like your first time" She said. I blushed a little. 

"Well it was like a dream came true. Don't worry I'm okey" I said and patted my cuties head. 

"So I hear you did enjoy it" She said with a smirk. I looked at her disgusted and she just laughed. She was laughing so hard that she was holding her stomach. Her laughing is like Jin's. So I can't hold my laugh. I laughed with her. But I'm still disgusted.

"U PERV!!!" I said taking a pillow and hit her. She just laughed. I hit her again and she took my pillow. She then hugged me.

"Don't get angry at your unnie~" She said cheesy. I hugged her back.

"U are not my unnie." I said coldly. She pushed but I didn't fall from the bed.

"Well in my world... I'm proud of you sis, I thinked I would be the first one to lost my virginity but it's looks like you did find the right one..." She said looking down. 

"Don't worry Ollie, you will find the right one soon" I said trying to comfort her. 

"I did find one but I don't know if he feel the same... And it's always like that... When I REALLY fall for someone they do not feel the same back.." She said and I kind of feel sorry for her. 

"Olivia what about all your boyfriends?" I said, she laugh a little.

"It wasn't real love, or I didn't like them that much..." She said and a little sigh came out of her mouth. I don't know what I should say...

"Sarah? Could we do something together? Just us?" She asked me. Shit I did say that I will come bakc to Kookie when I have checked Olivia...

"Eem, I was planning to do something with Jungkookie..." I said looking down at my arms. I'm such a terrible friend.

"It's okey sweetie. It's your boyfriend and we can do something all the tome" She said smiling at me. And she is such a cute friend.. 

"And Jungkookie?! I'm the one that would call him that. Well it's okey, he is Drunkcock for me so.. hahaha" She said laughing. I laugh with her. That little dumbass. She is so mean! Most to Jungkook, my man. 

"Go before I change my mind and you have just two days here in America. So use it good and spend much time with Drunkcock. Because we can't be longer.." She said and pushed me out from her room. 

"Wae?~" I said.

"School" She said it simple and then closet her door.

"Oh, but I didn't ask you what you have done when I was away. Pluss what will you do?" I said and then the doors opened.

"I will tell you maybe when we are back in our country and don't worry about me. I have six other boys that can look at some cool things in America" She said and smiled at me. I nodded and was going to my room. Then...

"Maybe I can go to KoreaTown!" She said it happly. And it will come more just wait...

"Or to look at some dance!! OR GO TO A MUSIC STORE!!" She said and I just laugh. Her dreams in America... LoL She can have much better of that in Korea!! HAHA

_________________

So.... Sorry again... I don't gonna say why because I think you know. IT WAS LIKE YEARS!! no just kidding. but still sorry... 

In next chapter I think I will write about Sarah and Kookie having it fun *smirk* No not like that but they will get more closer. 

AND, Olivia will do too something with the guys, but I don't know if I should make a Sarah P.O.V chapter and Olivia P.O.V or just Sarah P.O.V. 

Maybe just Sarah's because is about Sarah and not Olivia. You can comment but I will choose... We will see I'm still thinking... 

See y'all in next chapter, cuties!~~