Day 6

I woke up because Olivia was screaming... again.

I stood up and ran to Olivia's room because that scream was really high and it was little bit like something was happening. I opened the door and saw Olivia on the floor...

"Why are you screaming, AGAIN?" I asked her and looked at her bed. There was Taehyung laying on her bed. He was in shock, he too.

"I'm sorry, I just... eem" he couldn't spell it out. I think he won't say it because is cringe.

"I think I'm going now" I said stepping out from Olivia's room and closed the door. I think Taehyung have maybe feelings for my sis~

(Taehyung P.O.V)

~last night~

I laid her on her bed. I sat beside her because I'm little tired. I looked at her face it's so beautiful. I will just sleep beside her and wake up to see first her beautiful face. After looking at and thinking about her I felt like my eyes was closing. I laid down and fall asleep.

~next day~

I woke up because I did hear some screaming. I opened my eyes. They was wide open. I looked around the room and saw it wasn't mine. It was Olivia's... I remember everything that happened now... shit! I looked at the side of the bed that Olivia was sleeping on but she wasn't there anymore. Where is she?

The door opened really fast and I saw Sarah stood there, scared. I looked at her and saw that she was looking down at the floor. I looked there too and there Olivia was! She was on the floor...

"Why are you screaming, AGAIN?" Sarah said. Her eyes was now at me. Ugh I bet Olivia won't say something because she is in sock and I don't know what I should say... it's so embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, I just... eem" I don't know what I should say... ugh sooooo embarrassing. Sarah just looked at me. Then she said "I think I'm going now" and the she got out off the room.

It was just me and Olivia now....

"Taehyung... WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" She kind of yelled.

"Yesterday when we was at the restaurant you had fallen asleep so I was the one that carried you here... and how I'm here in your bed is because I was so tired so I had fallen asleep" I said and she just nodded. I looked at her and I would see her beautiful eyes but she looked down. Was she maybe blushing?

"T-thank you that you carried me home" she said stuttering little bit. I smiled. She is so cute. I was still looking at her face but her face was still down... then she took it up. And now I could really she her beautiful, blushing face! Haha she is so cute.

"No problem, Olivia and sorry for... eem... that..." I said and helped her up.

"Tae, sorry for yelling at you.. I was just so shocked..." she said and looked down, playing with her fingers.

"Ollie, I understand" I said and patted her head. She looked up and smiled.

"Okey, I will be going" I said and got out off her room. I got inside my room and took some clothes.

"I will go and take a shower!" I yelled so all of the boys would hear me. Well I think none is home... I closed the door and took on the shower. If something I didn't lock the door because the boys are like a family to me so I don't bother if they come inside.