Day 4 part 2

(At the BTS concert)

Here we are. My first concert.

It's so cool! They begun with the song 'DNA'. I love the song! And then they sang more songs from there new album 'LOVE YOURSELF'

"Do you see that Taehyung look at us? It feels weird..." Olivia said and then I looked at Tae. WOW I didn't see it because I look all the time at Jungkook...

"Oh I see it now.." I said and Olivia looked at me shooked.

"Really? Just now?" She said and I nodded.

"Girl he have been looking at us from the beginning! Did you look at Jungkook?" She said and I nodded. I can't nothing for it...

"Okey I understand that but it's kind of strange that he look at us. Like can't Yoongi look at me?" She said and we kind of laugh. She have right it's really weird that he look at us... or actually he looks at Olivia the most, but it's still weird.

"We maybe find it out, but actually who cares. I kind of miss Justin.. It was funny with him" Omg I think Olivia have fallen in love~

"Do you like him??" I said teasing her.

"PFFt, if you didn't see we are kind of enemies" Olivia said and I teased her more.

"OKey stop it! We are at BTS concert let us just enjoy it and let ME enjoy Yoongi" She said with a smile. She and Yoongi... I actually ship them.

--------
(Time skip)

"Did you enjoy it?" Olivia asked me. I nodded. It was over and I won't more. We was still inside and waited that everyone will go.

"Why can't I see Justin? He said he will be here" Olivia said and I just giggled. Olivia is kind of cute.

"Aww, CUTE!" I said and Olivia gived me a dead clare.

"I can maybe text him?" Wait when did she got his number? Hmm... I nodded and she texted him.

"What did he said?" I asked because she looked at her phone back again.

"He said that he is still here but like we are the only one here. Did he hide somewhere or what?" She said and began to look around.

"Okey I text him. Do you hide some where because I can't see you" She said what she texted him. Then after a minute he texted her back.

"He said that he is in a place we won't see him and that we can't see him now because it is something he need to do and it is work. Do you know what it means?" Olivia said.

"That he is someone from BTS!!!" I said and now I'm so excited!

"OMG NO! if it was someone from BTS then we would see it. That what it means it is that he work for BTS! He maybe is the manager or better CHEROGRAPHER!!!!!!!!!" She said the last word so high that someone come too us. The one was mvorebvouesvbseouvbsoudeirvhs.

"What is it?" Olivia asked me because I had big eyes and open mouth. I couldn't say something because I feel like I'm dead. So Olivia just looked behind her.

"OH hello." She said and I tried not to fangirling now.

"Hey girls~ Are you waiting at someone?" The one that stood behind Olivia said.

"We was waiting at our friend, Justin but he said he haven't time... but I think you know him. Could you just say to him that Olivia will speak with him?" Olivia said calm. Like how can she be so calm right now!?!?

"Oh em... Who is that? I don't think I know him, but you can go with me then maybe you will see him" He said and smiled.

"Thank you Hoseok" Olivia said and smiled at him. He smiled back and giggled little bit. Hhihi lol that's cute. We followed J-hope to a room and do you know who was there!?!?

"I need some holy water" I heard Olivia say. She tried not to say it so high but I think me and Hoseok heard it. He kind of laugh little bit.

"Omg why are we doing here!" Olivia said it to Hoseok.

"Well if I don't know who is Justin so maybe you will find him here or maybe the boys knows who he is" Hoseok said.

"Justin... no haven't heard about him or I did hear about Justin Bieber but I don't think it's him..." Namjoon said and smiled at us and the other agreed with him.

"Well if none know who he is than we will meet him at the hotel, Olivia" I said to Olivia and she nodded.

"Yeah you have right maybe he didn't job here..." She said.

"Well then I think we should go" I said and Olivia sight.

"Wait!" Said Tae and it kind of shooked me because he didn't speak.

"Well it's really dark outside so where are you girls living?" asked us.

"At ******* hotel" Said Olivia.

"Oh we have rooms at the same hotel" Said Jin.

"Cool which room do you guys have?" Asked Olivia. I just let Olivia speak because she aren't that shy like me...

"We have room 100" Said Jin and we got JUNGSHOOKED (HAHA sorry was need to write it). They have the same room as Justin. Wait so I did have right! Justin need to be one off the boys! But who?

"Jus---" I got cuttet off by Olivia.

"Then it's looks like we are neighbours because we have room number 99" She said and smiled. The other smiled too.

"So we are ready. Should we go?" Yoongi said. We all nodded and got down to the car.

"Ladies first~" Said Jungkook and opened the door for us. I blushed little bit but just Olivia saw it. Me and Olivia sat together.

After some minutes we arrived. Now we stood inside our hall.

"Good night~ See ya neigbours" They said and we replied back. Ugh I will speak more with them and have fun but they need to rest and I'm kind of tired too. They got inside they room and then did we.

"Good night sis~" Said Olivia and I said the same.

I got inside my room and thinked little bit 'Who of the boys is Justin? How will it go to have BTS as neighbours and most importand Why did Taehyung look at us most of the time?'. So many questions come in my head! It makes me more tired. I thinked about how Jungkook looked. He was amazing. It feels good to see him on real life.

After that I falled asleep.
______________________________
So hope you liked it and I hope you saw the new 'DNA' MV. It's epic!!! Our boys have worked hard! So they need suport! And GOT7 will come with a new album too!!! I can't wait. But it will be without Jackson. I hope you will suport GOT7 too!!

So see y'all in next chapter~