Day 25 Monday

The big day... We are in fucking Korea people!! 

I'm so happy! Like most off all kpop fans have a dream to come to Korea. So my dream have come true.

But I'm not just happy, I'm scared too. I will find the true here. For sure. And what if the true is what I thinked...

Well still I need to enjoy Korea and I should be happy that I did meet BTS. It's the biggest thing that happened to me. 

"Ey, Sarah come on!" Olivia yelled. I was standing and looking at Korea. It's already cool!

"I'm coming!" I ran up to her. 

"Do we going to live in a hotel?" Olivia smiled at me.

"No" She took her hand in her jacket-pocket.

"Then where!?" I looked at her shocked. Are we sleeping outside? It's weird.

"I have an apartment here or actually you have" She said and took out something from her jacket-pocket.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. 

"Me and Jungkook bought you a an apartment for you will stay in Korea one day, right?" I looked at her confused and said nothing.

"Haha, well because you will date Jungkook and have a family with him?" She said. 

"Yes, of course!" I said, if what she is saying is real then I'm going to cry. But what if it actually Olivia's and not mine. She said first it was her. I really need to find out. 

"Here is the car, hey Hobi Oppa!" Olivia hugged Hoseok. I hugged him to and then we drove off. 

"So how is the feeling my gurls?" Hobi smiled. 

"It's so good. I'm so happy!" We both said at the same time. 

"Are clones or something like that?" Hobi laughed at us.

"Yeah!" Olivia said and hugged me. I stay still. 

"Where are the others?" Olivia asked.

"They are working for our new comeback" Hoseok said. 

"Why aren't you there then??" I asked. 

"They are learning the dance" Of course. Hobi have learn it already. 

"I wanna join" Olivia said. 

"Yeah sure but first let us get you guys to the apartment" Me and Olivia nodded.

We was already here. Well we didn't know because we speaked about stuff. Hobi is a gentalmen so he took our bags. Inside was beautiful. Just my style. I got happy.

"So do you like it?" Olivia looked at me. I nodded.

"You know, Kookie and Ollie have done pretty much to get this apartment" Hobi said when Olivia was going to her room to pack out. 

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, they really care about you" He said. Maybe I can ask him things. He is really close with Olivia.

"Mhm, but they have been weird this days" I said.

"Have they? Like how?" Hobi aksed me. 

"Well Jungkook haven't been calling me" I said while taking out something to drink.

"He have been busy and it's same with us, we have a new comeback soon" He said sitting down on a chair in the kitchen and looked what I was doing.

"If he was busy then why--" I got cutted off by Olivia. She come inside the kitchen. 

"Oh you are making something to drink?" She looked at my hands.

"Yeah, want some?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'm hading out. We need food you know. So I hope Hobi Oppa can keep you with company while I'm away for some min" She said looking at Hoseok. He smiled at her. 

"Yeah, I will stay here some time because I have nothing to do" Hoseok said.

"Good then Oppa, I'm so happy to see you again! Let me get a hug before I go!" Olivia said and then hugged Hoseok. 

"Okay go now Olivia. I'm hungry and we have no food! And when did you get that beanie? It's freaky cool" I said and hugged her too.

"I just took it from a friend because I love it. Well I will get going bye peaches" She said and then the door locked. Now I can speak normaly to Hoseok. Let's continue.

"So where was I?" I forgot what I said before Olivia came.

"That Jungkook was busy" Hobi said smiling but I saw that he was kind of worried.

"Oh yeah, So if he was so busy why did he call Olivia then. If he had time to call Olivia then he could call me" I said kind of angry thinking about that. It's true so it hurts.

Silence.

I will wait. He need to answer. Sorry Hobi that I take you in with this but I just can't wait to know the truth.

"They... Just call each other becuase... of some things. Like the apartment for you" He said but he stuttered some times. 

"Oh, well I hope that is the truth and that you don't trick me" I said looking at his face, trying to read him. 

"Here, coffee" I handed him the drink I was making. It was iced coffee with ice cream and whipped cream. I bought it when we was waitng at the car or Hobi to arrive and some did I have already with me because I don't know if the coffee here is that good for me.

He took a sip off the coffee. 

"You are really talented" Hobi said giving me a thumb up.

"I'm going to pack out so you can watch TV" Hoseok nodded. I tried to find my room. I got inside a room but my bag wasn't there. It was Olivia's room. Then a sound come. She didn't take with her phone. It was a message. I know I shouldn't but I do it anyway.

-----------

Jungcock: Hey where are you?

Jungcock: I'm waiting at the place

Jungcock: Come on, don't trick me

Jungcock: If you won't show up then I'm going

-----------

Maybe it was an old message?

But then a new come.

----------

Jungcock: Oh I see you and you are so dumb

Jungcock: Wearing my beanie... SMART!

Jungcock: More easy to find you ;)

----------

I took the phone in my pocket.

_______________

....

So guys... I haven't wirte in a month now. I'm really sorry. I just, It's so much that is happening now. Like you ARMYs know :)))

But it not just because of that. It's like I have no motivation to write it.... It's just feels like I'm just writing something no one will read. So I hope you guys maybe will support me or something.

But I will not stop. I will try my best to write it faster! And be ready with this book.

So hope you enjoy my story and see y'all in next chapter that I hope will come soon!