Day 4 Wednesday

"Sarah we are here!" I woke up and heard Olivia say that we are here. YaY my first time in America! We got out and did stuff like taking the baggages.

After doing that we took a taxi to our hotel. When we got outside the taxi my mouth opened.

"WOW..." Was the one thing I said.

"You like it?" Olivia smiled at my reactions.

"The hotel look so expensive like hell!" I smiled. Like did Justin been here or other idols?

"It is" She laugh little bit.

"Really?" I got shooked, she really have spend most of her money.

"Most of the idols have been in that hotel and maybe... " She said but didn't get ready with that she did say.

"Maybe??" I asked. She need to say what she would say! Hmm but if I think... Did she mean that maybe BTS will live in the same hotel!?!

"Maybe it will be some karaoke here and I heard that it's partys here" I know she wasn't meaning that, but cool they have karaoke!

"Cool!" I said and Olivia smiled.

"Should we go in?" Olivia asked me and I nodded. We got inside and then we took a elevator up to our room. The room was number 99. Like it's more rooms then that! In our hall was it just room number 100 and our room. That good because it won't be so many people in that hall. But room 100 looks really big.

"Room 100 looks really big don't you think so?" I asked Olivia maybe she knows something about the rooms here or actually the hotel.

"You have right. This too rooms are the biggest think I... Well like I heard room 100 is the biggest room. There is four bedrooms, a kitchen, livingroom, some bathrooms and a gameroom or something like that so that room is more like a arpentament. But our is big too. It have--- Or actually you can go inside and take a look" She said and opened the door. It was a really beautiful livingroom, it was a cool kitchen, two bedrooms, to bedrooms and a danceroom think I. Of course it would be a dance room if Olivia did ordered it. PFFT her and dance is real LOVE.

"You can choose your room" Olivia said and I hugged her. Yay I can choose my room!!! I choosed the one that was biggest and was white with big windows.

"Thank you noona!" Olivia was kind so I called her noona. She really like been called noona if you are younger of course. I don't say so many times but she have done so much and it will be more... so I think she deserves it.

"You called me NOONA!!?!!" She yelled and on her face was a really big smile. When I mean big smile I really mean big smile.

"Yup" I said and smiled. Her smiles makes people smile...

"Aww!!! I LUV YOU!!!!" She yelled and I said 'sshhh' Because now she is yelling so high that I think every one heard her. Then we heard door bell. We looked at each other and then Olivia stood up. Wow because of Olivia the people that have the room next to us will now maybe yell at us. And I would be friends with them... But wait if it's room 100, the biggest room. Then someone that really is rich need to live there. Shit Olivia! We are fucked up!

She opened the door and there stood a guy with a mask and a caps on him so we could not see him but I think it's because it's an idol or something like that.

"I try to slepp, girl! Don't be so noise, thanks!" That guy said. He had a raspy voice. I think he was sleeping but because of that dumb and noise Olivia he did wake up...

"I'm really sorry but you need to live with that because I won't stop!" She said it noise. I think she tease him! But WTF Olivia!! She should think before she say something... Think if it's someone famouse!

"Eem sorry! People need to sleep you know!" He said and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, but you don't need to sleep at 06:00 PM and I can't see a divorced here that say you can't be noise" She said and smirked.

"You, I haven't time to sleep because I will have-- I mean go on a concert today and I need energy" He said trying calm him self.

"You aren't the one that will go on a concert today. But still I don't care find another hotel room" She said and locked the door before he could say something. She come back and sat on the sofa.

"Olivia you are mean! Go and say sorry to him!" I said and got little bit angry at Olivia. She can't be like that to someone she don't know.

"Nope, he maked me angry so now he need to know that you can't mess with me!" She said and smiled. Omg Olivia! We heard the door open. WOW Olivia got so angry that she didn't remember to lock the door...

"Ey girl you need to close the door if you won't some strangers come in!" We heard the same boys say that.

"You know what I don't care!" Olivia said too him. I think she got kind off pissed.

"So that means that I just can come inside!" He said and come there we sat. He did still have that mask and caps on him.

"Welcome back stanger" Olivia said but that boy didn't hear her, just looked at me.

"Ey boi!" He stopped looking at me and looked at Olivia.

"What?" He said and Olivia gived him a look.

"Nothing.." Olivia said and then that guy looked back at me.

"Hello, I'm eem Justin" He said and took out his hand for me.

"Hello, I'm Sarah nice too meet you" I said with a smile and took his hand. I think he smiled back but I don't know because he have that stupid mask on him.

"Ey you Just, are Justin Bieber or?" Olivia still was mean too him.

"No... why? do I look like him?" He said and Olivia began to laugh.'

"PFFT!! I can't see you, Justin!" Olivia said and laugh more.

"And you won't" Now the one that did laugh was Justin. Both off them roast each other and I just looked at them.

"Stop being mean too each other!" I said and both looked at me.

"Okey" both off them said at the same time. They have know each other in one hour now but it's look like they are enemies in 5 years or something like that. That's really weird.

"We need to get ready for the concert... are you going at BTS concert?" Olivia asked Justin.

"Yes, so I think I need to go too. Bye~" He said. He waved at us and we waved back after that he did leave.

"Okey it's just a hour too the concert so we need to get ready!" Olivia said and I nodded.

_________________________________
I know Sarah din't fall asleep now but it will be a part 2 of the same day! And in the part 2 they will be at the concert!!!

I will too go on a BTS concert! But did come with a new album... sooooo if I have money than I will take my best friend that the ff is about her to BTS concert maybe it will be like in that ff that I write! WOOW it would be cool!

Well who cares.. I think the next chapter will come next week or maybe that week... but it's because I'm dumb and I have so many fanfics I need to write.. HOpe you understand and will check my other stories!

And I know it's picture off Yoongi but that Justin guy isn't Yoongi... I just didn't find a good picture to Justin so I took that picture I had... If something Justin is unknowing so we don't know how he looks...

Okay that was that!

Big love from me and see y'all in next chapter~