Day 10 Tuesday

"Wake up Sarah" I opened my eyes.

"Wae??" I grouned while going up from Olivia's bed.

"We need to pack..." She said. Right, back to school...

"Come, I did make some breakfast and after eating we will pack" She said and smiled. We was going to the kitchen. I looked at the window, it was raining. I sat down and began to eat.

"I'm full, I'm going to pack" I said when I was ready eating. I stood up and was about to go packing.

"YAH!! Wait! You can put your plates in the sink" Olivia yelled. I just laughed and fan to my room.

"You little peach!!!!" Olivia yelled. Good that I have this weird person here. She makes my day. 

I began to pack and it didn't take so long. I took out from my room my bags and laid them down in the living room. Olivia did come with her bags too. 

"Are you ready sweetie?" She asked me. I nodded. 

"Okay have you checked everything?" She asked me and I nodded, again.

"You aren't speaking that much hmm? Well is it because Jungkook?" Olivia looked at me. 

"Little bit..." I said. 

"Sarah, will you call him?" She said and I made big eyes. Why didn't I think about it?

"YES!" I yelled. 

"Okay chill, I just need to check if he have time" She said and texted him.

"Thanks Olivia" I said and she patted my head and smiled.

"No problem, but you can call him in the taxi because we haven't so much time" She said and I gave her to thumbs up.

I got out from the hotel with our bags. I took my and Olivia's bags in the taxi while Olivia did give back the keys. I sat down in the car and waited. After some minutes she joined me in the taxi.

"Hey sorry for taking so long time, but one off the boys did left a letter and I think it's to you because who would give me a letter. I'm sure it's from Jungkook to you" Olivia handed me the letter. Should I open it? Nah, I will wait. The car began to drive because Olivia said where we are heading to. 

"Have Jungkook time?" I asked. I really will speak with him.

"Oh right, he aren't answering so I bet he is sleeping" I nodded.

"I can check with the other boys if you wan't to" She said. I smiled to give a sign that she can do it.

Olivia P.O.V

Aww she is worried for him, right? Cute. Okay I have a groupchat with the boys so let's see there.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: heyy bois

Suga baby: Bois? u mean boys

Joonie: She can still say boy

Mochi: U are just old, hyung

Tae: It's okay hyung

Suga baby: Just shut up, I'm still genius

Me: yeah if we talk about music :)

Suga baby: You too Olivia?

Me: Sorry bae~

Joonie: OOOHH, Olivia have jams!!

Mochi: I'm still trying to find mine...

Tae: hahahahahaah