Day 7 Saturday

(Warning⚠️⚠️ 18+)

I opened my eyes and stood up from my bed. I looked at me in the mirror and smiled. I got out of my room, and saw Olivia making breakfast.

"Mmmm, smells good" I said and hugged her.

"Mornings my sister, how was yesterday?" She asked me and then it came to my mind. I was on a date with Jungkook.

"It was... perfect" I said to her and she smiled while nodding.

"Thank you" I said and gave her my biggest smile. She just laughed at me and took the good food on the table.

"I'm here for you my sister, I will do everything for you" She said and sat down on the chair. I did the same. We began to eat and I thinked about yesterday. The last thing I remember was that I had fallen asleep on Jungkook's shoulder, but how did I come home?

"Olivia, how did I come home?" I asked Olivia.

"Well Jungkook took you home? Why do you ask me? I don't know, I was asleep then" She said and looked at me weird. What is Jungkook doing now? Hmm, he is maybe still asleep...

"Olivia, could you go with me to Bangtan's room?" I begged her and she said no.

"Ugh, you lazy shit" I said and she smiled.

"I know that I'm lazy but that's not the reason why I won't go" She said and I looked at her dumbfounded. Like she won't see BTS? Who won't?

"Why?" I said and took a sip off my tea.

"Because..." She said and looked another way.

"Please~ you said you will do everything to me" I said and made a puppy face or I mean a cute face.

"Ugh, okey..." She said and took our dishes to the sinck.

"Let's go then" I said and she made a 'are you serious with me' look.

"Why?" I asked her and she just sighed.

"I have my pajamas on me and I have no bra on me. Will you make them horny or?" She said and I just slapped me.

"Olivia! You such a perv" I said and hit her lightly. Then I pushed her inside her room.

"If something I can go just in my underwear" She said while smirking. I closed her door and waited at her.

"I'm done" She said and laughed.

"Let's go then, you perv!" I said and took her arm. I opened the door to room 100.

"Hey girls~" Said Namjoon and welcomed us.

"Hey Joonie" Olivia said with a big smile and hugged him. Olivia become really close with Namjoon.. I bet she become close with all of the boys...

"Hey Namjoon" I said and smiled he smiled back.

"So what do you girls won't to do?" Namjoon asked.

"Eem I did just came here because I will talk with Jugnkook" I said little bit shy..

"He is in his room" Namjoon said giving me a warm smile.

"Can we play some games?" Was the last thing I heard before lefting them. I knocked on Jungkook door and opened. He was laying on his bed, playing with his phone. I closed the door behind me. He looked up from his phone and a smile was now on his face. He patted the bed beside him to let me lay next to him. I did came over.

We looked at each other. Then he leaned in closer. Now was his lips on mine. We moved a little then he slowly took his tongue in my mouth. We explored our mouths. I feel like I need more. I'm needy. I will do it. I'm a virgin but I'm ready! He began to take off my top and my jeans. I took all of his clothes so he was just in his boxers. We was needy now. We was kissing and then he took off all my clothes. Now I was naked. He then looked in my eyes. 

"Sarah? Are you sure you want that?" He said cutely and I nodded. He then took off his boxers and my eyes widened. Shit! He put himself slowly inside me. Omg the pain! He then came up to kiss me so my pain would go away. The pain did go. I signaled that he can move and he did it. He began to move faster. 

"Jungkook-ah" I moaned. He did it faster. The room was now filled with our moans and love. But then I did feel something. I know what is happening.

"Jungkookie I'm ab--" He cut me off.

"Just hold it in some minutes" He said kissing my neck while going faster. He gave me some hickeys. I can't hold it anymore...

"Okey now you can, baby girl" He said and I did feel how my climax did came out. I moaned. Then after me did Jungkook cum. He then kissed my cheek. 

"I love you my baby girl~" He said and I smiled. 

"I love you too~" I said and cludded with him. It's like a dream come true. Think! It's my first time with Jungkook from BTS. The one guy that I did say that I'm married with. Of course I was kidding with it. I remember when I said to Olivia that she need to find a picture of Jungkook because I'm gonna marry him. Haha. And now what I'm doing. Sleeping with Jungkook. Plus he is my boyfriend, and he said many times that he loves me. It's a really a dream that I have dreamed about but I didn't think that would come true.. After that I did fall asleep because I was really tired off that fantstic moment. I hope that it's not a fantasy that I'm dreaming and when I wake up everything will be normal...

__________________

So... 

Well I didn't accept that... Well still I hope you did like it. It was my first time writing about something dirty like that.. And I know it wasn't that much but.. that fanfic is actually about my friend and to my friend, so I know that she would die and call me dirty because of writing something MORE dirty then that little scene... but mabye next time it will be that dirty. My level dirty *smirk* Sorry.. LoL.. Well it's kind of weird writing about my friend having sex with Jungkook. It's like I need to imagine that.. and to be honest it's not cool... but who cares. I'm still need to write that shitty story because it's getting more famous then my other stories. I'm really happy for that my readers. Oh and something IMPORTAND! What should I call you, guys? Like I would call you my cuties but no. SO please if you have some ideas comment it! If not it will be.. I need to think... LoL.

Well I hope you like that story even if it's about my sis/ BFF. I'm happy that you even ready that! 

Something I need to say too it's, I'M SORRY! I didn't write... like years. No, I'm just kidding, it was, eem... A month? I don't know but still I'm sorry for not posting.... 

Love y'all and see y'a next time!~