Day 2 Monday

I woke up and was so ready for school! I think you know why😊

Today will Olivia say what she have to me!!!

I can't wait!!!

I took my morning routine as fast as I can and was ready to take the bus. I waited little bit and the bus come. I got inside the bus and sat on a random place. Sometimes the bus won't stop on Olivia's place and today it didn't too! Why?!???!! UgH now I need to wait longer.

After some minutes in that stupid bus, I got outside and got up to my school. I got inside and there was Olivia! She ran up to me.

"Hey Gurl~" Olivia said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I can't wait Olivia, just say it already!" I said to Olivia and she just laugh.

"Come on Olivia!" I got little bit angry. I have waited to long!

"Ok chill, I have..." She said but stopped. She ran to her bag and took something out.

Then she come back and said "lock your eyes" I did what she said and she gived me some paper think I, in my hand.

"Now you can open your eyes!" She said and I did it. I looked and it was tickets. To America and tickets to fanmeeting! To the concert to!!!

"Omg you are best Olivia Thank you!!" I got so emotional that I began to cry... Like I'm gonna be in America and I'm gonna meet BTS!!!!!!!

"Sarah don't cry! You know when you cry I cry! So stop it!" She said and she kind of cried too. We hugged each other. I'm happy to have a friend like her.

"But what about my mom? And school?" I asked her because we have still school and we can't just go from school like that. Most importand, she have the tickets but what if I can't go!?? What will she do?

"Don't worry I have taked some free times from school and I have speaked with your mom, she said it's okey!!" Olivia said and smiled at me. She have done all that? WOW!

The school clock ringed inside and I said bye to Olivia because we aren't going in the same class.

--------
(Skip time)

School is over and I are waiting at Olivia right now. I looked up and there she is.

"Hey Sarah" She said and we began to go to the bus.

"So we won't be at school tomorrow..?" I asked.

"Now because we have the flite at 02:00 PM and we need to drive first so we will drive at 12:00 AM. Okey?" She said and I just nodded.

"So I will pack today. But what should I take with me?" I asked Olivia.

"Well it's warm in America, so something summer clothes because it's summer. And take with you some BTS things, they can sign it if you want or something like that. And of course take with you the importand stuff like money, phone and more" Olivia said and I just nodded. After that we got inside the bus. We sat with each other and speaked little bit. Then Olivia got out off the bus and after some minutes I got out to. I was going to my house and thinked how it will be. What if I need to speak with Jungkook? Omg hope it will go ok...

"Hello mom" I said to mom.

"Hello Sarah. Go up and pack little bit and when food is ready then I will say it. Remember that will be one week so take with you that you need. Not to much and not to little." Mom said and I just nodded. I got and looked what I should take with me. I took out my bag and began to pack.

After two hours mom yelled about that food is ready. I got down and eat fast because I'm still not ready.

"So fast you are eating" my brother said.

"I have not that much time.." I said and stood up from my chair. I took my stuff in the sink and got up.

I packed more and after some hours off thinking and packing I was ready! Now I can sleep! But first I need to send a picture of what I have packed... Olivia is little bit like a mom :)))

I send it and she send 'perfect' back. Then she send 'now go and sleep! it will be a long trip' She have right. Just thinking about how long it will be is making me tired but it's worth it!

I laid on my bed and fall asleep.

_______________________________
And it's ready! I hope you guys like it and will follow me...

But most I hope you can check out my other stories like 'Scared', 'texting with someone special' and most popular story I have is 'Too Young'

See ya'all in next chapter!!

Big love from me, BYE~ :')