Day 3 Tuesday

I packed! I'm ready now! I need just to wait at Olivia.

After some minutes of waiting at the airport, I give up. She need to be here! It's like twenty minutes to the flight. It's too little so I will call her.

"Olivia were are you?! It's like twenty minutes and you're no see!" I said in the phone.

"I'm here were are you?" She said with a chill voice! Like how can she be chill in that situation? We can't see each other and Olivia have the tickets... WOW!

"Okey I will try to find you but I'm at the right gate so we're can you be? At the shops?" I asked Olivia because if we don't see each other and I'm at the right gate then it means she need to be at the shops or something like that.

"Eem no I am waiting at you to come and then we could go to the airport shops together... I'm waiting at the right gate... me too" How cannot I seen her? Weird...

"Well... what was the gate again?" I asked her. I think I did go wrong... and Olivia couldn't go wrong because she have the tickets...

"The gate is 04, did you go to the wrong gate?" She said.

"Yup, but I'm coming now so see ya!" I began to run because it's like I'm in one of the last gates and she is in one of the first! When I run I looked at the gates and it was 07... 06... 05... and there 04! And lucky me there was Olivia waiting and waving that I would see were she was. I run up to her and she hugged me.

"Good that you come at time but now we have just some minutes to the flight will arrive so lets go!" She said and took me inside the gate. Now was we just waiting to the costumers will open the door and we will go inside the flight! I can't wait!

"Are you happy?" Olivia asked me and I nodded with a smile. She smiled back. After that the doors opened and we got inside the flight. I sat at the seat with the window and Olivia sat beside me.

"So actually what was the gate you was at?" Olivia asked me and tried to not think about the flight will go up. She are really scared off heights so she can't be alone at a flight... it's why she haves me :)

"The gate was 14" I said and that what was coming from Olivia's mouth was a little laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her and got little bit pissed off. She knows that I wasn't having the tickets and that I can't remember the gates number if she say it two times.

"You know I did text you the number. I took a picture of the tickets and send it to you" she said and looked at me with a smile. I looked at my phone to see if she was having right. Yes, she did have right...

"See Sarah? But the most important is that you are here with me" she smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Well it will be cool in America! But you have been in America, right Olivia? Because if you haven't... then how will it go?? America is big!" I said kind of thinking not positive things...

"Yes, I have been in America so don't worry! Everything will be okey and the most important is that we are going on BTS concert!" YaY everything will be okey!

After some hours it was time to sleep.. all the lights was off and it was really dark. I'm scared of the dark so I tried to lock my eyes and try to sleep but nothing... I looked up at Olivia and saw that her eyes was locked...

"Olivia" I said half whispering because most of the people is sleeping.

"I'm awake don't worry. I will fall asleep when you're asleep" I just nodded and tried to sleep. I feel better when Olivia is beside me not sleeping. So I did fall asleep.
_________________________
So I hope you like it! I know it's not much BTS in this chapter but get ready to next chapter! There will be BTS!

I think you maybe understand why the chapters is so short but if not I will say it! So if you see the chapter begins when Sarah wakes up and end when Sarah are asleep. And I think it will be like that in most of the chapters but you will see it anyway.

I love you my friend!!!!
And I love you my readers!

Big love from me and see y'all in next chapter!🙂❤️