Day 23 Tuesday

I was at home... Sarah haven't come to school. She is sick and I can't meet her because she said she need some alone time.

It's been three days now and I still don't know what Jungcock would. Well it's actually my fault because I don't pick up his call and not look at his messages but I said am a bad girl. Well if he call me today then I will pick up.

Oh, I need to check my post. I stood up from my comfy sofa and get out.

"Hmm, a letter from Korea" I said looking trough my post. I took up the peace off paper and read it.

"Jeon Jungkook. Seoul, Korea" I said it out loud. So he was need to write a letter... Little funny.

I opened it.

----------

Weirdo you should pick up your calls you know.

Okay let's get to the point. I think I found out some things that you was trying to find answer on. But I would like to at you came to Korea and find it out by yourself, It so many things that I want to show. Not like show you Korea but about this things. Okay I really wanna show you Korea gurl. You can take with you Sarah, or no you should because I miss her and because of you and my job I couldn't even call her.

So the tickets is in the letter if something, I say it because I know you are dumb. To be honest it feels like we have been friends since I was 6 haha If you know. I was 5 when you was born.

From your lovely bro

--------

This peach. Call me dumb!

I saw the tickets. I need to call Sarah! We are going to Korea!!!

I got inside ma house.

And took my phone. But then I thinked. The flight is tomorrow and she is sick. Should she come with me?

I call her anyways.

(Sarah P.O.V)

I walked to buy some grocery. Then my phone called. On the screen was a picture of Olivia. She looks so cute on that picture.

I have no mood to pick up so I put my phone on mute.

I was inside the shop and my phone was vibrating. She didn't stop. I should pick up...

"Hello" I said trough my phone.

~heyy sis I have some tickets to Korea!! U wanna join?~ she said it with excitement.

To Korea, huh?

I should right?

"Of course!" I said with no emotion. Said I'm not in the mood.

~Yas! The flight is tomorrow so get ready and take some medicines maybe~ she do still care about me...

"Okay, see ya tomorrow" I said and was about to hang up.

~ yeah! Luv u~ she said but I didn't respond... I just hang up...

|
|
|
At home I got ready to pack my stuff. This time it will be Korea. Maybe I will find out more...Like this all question I have (and for sure Olivia have) need some answers.

Korea is the right place. But how did she get the tickets? Maybe that was the big news from Jungkook. He will maybe meet her and to not make it weird he bought an extra ticket... Or am I wrong?

Who cares anyway. What will happen will happen!

I laid on my bed and looked at my phone. It's been pretty long since I did call or text Jungkook... I am kind of mad at him for that... Well I think I need to text him.
~~~~~~~
You: see you in Korea Kookie

Jungkook: Omg baby!! How have you been??

You: Okay, u?

Jungkook: Perfectly fine but I have missed you...

You: Me too but I didn't get a call from u or a message so I was thinking u was busy...

Jungkook: Babe I have always time to u but I was just fixing things and u know my job so I did have pretty much in my head and I didn't think...

Jungkook: I'm really sorry babe... It won't happen again!

You: Okay

Jungkook: I'm glad you are coming to Korea! I can see my beautiful princess again! Ahh so much I have missed u...

You: haha see you in Korea

Jungkook: Yeah babe, love u❤️

~~~~~
I looked at the last message.

Is it true, Jungkook?

Does he love me?
________
Hey cuties here I am with next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed~

See y'all in next chapter!! :))