Day 11 part 2

"Bye Olivia see y'a" I waved to Olivia while she was driving her way home. I stood here, my home... 

I was about to touch the doorknob  but the door got open. 

"SARAH!" My mom hugged me. She kissed my cheek and then let me inn.

"I Missed you my little girl!" Mom said and was touching my hair.

"Mom!" I said and she stopped. My big smile came. I missed mom... Pretty much but I miss Jungkook too...

"I missed you too mom. I'm going to my room" I got up stairs before kissing mom's cheek. I put my bags. Then the letter that I was suposted to read fell out. Should I read it? OF COURSE! I hope is something that will make me happy. Well I may cry but it's just because I miss him... I took up the letter in my hands and sat down on the floor, my back leaning on the bed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sorry to leave without saying something but why not read a letter? 

Cute right?

So I will just say that you have been the best for me.  Like it was love from the first sight. I really fell in love with you! I love so so much! And I hope you know it too but it look's like you hate me...

What the heck? I don't hate him. This is weird...

I heard that you don't like... But I hope you know that I will never stop loving you! Even when I can't get you, even when I have an other girl... I will still love you. I'm really sorry for that you hate me, even when I don't know what I have done wrong but maybe one day you will love me and not Yoongi... 

Someone that is the last one in your BTS bias list...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm crying... Like I said but not because of that missing Jungkook part but because it's not a letter to me...

So he don't love me? I should known that but why did he do all of that? 

I was so dumb! Like how could he love me? No one loves me and no one will... He was just using me right? To get information. So he could get close to someone other. He was my first kiss, my first time... MY FIRST BOYFIREND!!!!!  and it all was a shock for me. Like he loves me? Nope... It was just acting... And I will just say wow! He should be an actor... because he did it pretty well. I ruined my heart. But most I hate her... She really need to take everything from me.... Every boys look at her in school and girl's are jealouse at her. And I was so happy to become with a friend like her. She is just so BEAUTIFUL! And I never say this but... PERFECT! Like everyone liked her. I hate her. Even every member got really close with her and most of them would fight to be with her. You may think that she can't be that beautiful but OMFG YES SHE IS! Like she could be everyones ideal type! Just thinking about her and me... How could we be friends??? We always did say that we love each other, like sisters but was it real? I think it all was fake? It hurt's... 

I have cried now in some hours. My phone was lighting up. They was texting. I  would like to text with them but of course Jungkook was need to be there and I won't to hear anything from him. Oh Olivia is there too... Right... Because who don't like her??? Just saying people she is just fake! 

"I hate you Olivia! Thank you for ruining my live" And after that I fell asleep because I was feeling tired off all this. Don't think that I'm over reacting! Because I know for sure that it's all true. I actually think Jungkook likes Olivia. And that letter was about Olivia. I was the one that did say to Jungkook that Olivia hates him and that he is the last one in her bias list. And he asked me who is her bias. I answered that it's Yoongi and that she really loves him... So you see it's true...

__________________

So next chapter! here it is! 

Really dramatic... I know.

YEah, I know I have said that I'm just like Olivia but No I'm not that beautiful(Maybe in my dreams)  and no, no boys are crazy over me and girl's aren't jealouse not evem just a little! But it's true about Jungkook, that he is the last one in my BTS bias list and that I LOVE Yoongi! So if you think I'm pretty because the Sarah character said Olivia is... Then , no I'm not. Or it's not that I hate myself or something like that but it's just that, no. I'm just not ThAt pretty :'))

Okay who cares? Anyway...

See y'all cuties in next chapter! ~