how you hug each other;

finn wolfhard

you guys fully engulf each other into your arms and linger for a long time. if you're meeting from a distance, then you usually end up grabbing each other from behind and kissing one another's cheek.

— "i love you."
— "i love you too..."

wyatt oleff

you guys don't hug too often because you really cuddle more, but when you hug, it's always from behind the back. a lot of times you two will catch each other by surprise because you'll randomly go up behind one another and wrap your arms around the other's torso when they're least expecting it. (especially in interviews)

— "heeeyyy babe."
— "oh- oh my gosh, hey babe!"

jaeden lieberher

you guys are the paragon of "i missed you" hugs. it doesn't even matter how long you've been apart, you always hug each other like you haven't seen each other in a year. you normally run into the hug and he immediately embraces you tight, barely giving you time to register the fact that he's practically squeezing the life out of you.

— "i missed you."
— "i was gone for five minutes, jae."
— "it was a long five minutes..."

jack grazer

you guys are definitely the most aggressive when hugging. not in a bad way of course, it's just that you tend to get really into it. typically, you two will literally run into each other's arms and end up knocking one another down onto the ground, where you guys just lay there for several minutes embracing each other.

— "are you guys gonna get up? it's been like, 10 minutes."
— "shut up, i'm trying to hug my girlfriend in peace."

sophia lillis

differing greatly from the boys, you two hug each other quite calmly. you simply will walk up to each other and loosely wrap your arms around one other and lean your foreheads together. it's extremely cute and the others always poke fun at you guys for being so "lovey-dovey" , but neither of you could really care less.

— "hi."
— "hi beautiful."

chosen jacobs

he always has an arm around you protectively, so when he goes to hug you, he likes to take this advantage and simply pull you in closer to him and wrap his free arm around you so you guys are making body contact.

jeremy taylor

you guys actually don't hug much at all, really. he honestly just prefers cuddling over hugging because he knows he can get the full effect when cuddling.

nicholas hamilton

you guys practically have your arms wrapped around each other 24/7, so you're technically already hugging. If you two linger long enough then you start swaying together.

— "what's up, cutie?"
— "nothin' much, babe."

Update: I have to add this in because I'm really confused. People keep commenting about the "grabbing each other from behind" part on Finn's, but I wasn't implying grabbing each other's... well, yaknow. I just meant that you wrap your arms around each other from behind like a surprise hug. My mind was too innocent to catch that until now. I'm sorry to the ones that thought I meant grabbing each other's bums and got grossed out. At least I think that's what you guys are seeing it as.