wedding; pt. 1

finn wolfhard;

his wedding vows;
"wow. you look so amazing. i can't believe that i get the chance to stand in front of you today and declare my love for you. it seems so surreal, and i wouldn't trade this feeling for anything. all i can think about right now is how happy i am that i'm going to get to spend my forever with you, and how i wouldn't want it with any other person. i love you. and i am so, unbelievably ready to have many more memories with you."

your guys' wedding song;
hearts don't break around here by ed sheeran

his reaction to you walking down the aisle;
tears streamed down his cheeks as a breathless smile worked its way onto his face.

wyatt oleff;

his wedding vows;
"i've dreamt of this moment for what feels like forever. now that it's here... i don't even know how to comprehend the way that i feel. all i know, is that i can't picture myself facing another girl. i want to spend the rest of my life with you, y/n l/n. i want to grow old with you by my side. i knew from the second i laid eyes on you that you were a part of my forever."

your guys' wedding song;
i get to love you by ruelle

his reaction to you walking down the aisle;
tears welled up in his eyes as he stared at you in awe.

jaeden lieberher;

his wedding vows;
you both had vows prepared, but neither of you could get through them during rehearsal because you would begin to get so choked up. so, you both just scratched them and did a simple "with this ring, i thee wed." (which jae still got a lil' bit choked up with)

your guys' wedding song;
willow by jasmine thompson

his reaction to you walking down the aisle;
he completely broke down, covering his face with his hands to try and hide his weeping.

jack grazer;

his wedding vows;
"you look... so pretty. i can't believe that we're here. i love you so much, y/n y/n. i promise to always take care of you and to love you forever. you just mean the world to me, and i want to stand by your side for an eternity."

your guys' wedding song;
from the ground up by dan & shay

his reaction to you walking down the aisle;
the biggest smile ever grew on his face and he watched you in utter adoration.

PART 2 IS GONNA KILL ME EVEN MORE. UGHHHHHHHH, MY POOR HEART IS MELTING.