favorite youtuber to watch together;

FINN WOLFHARD;
- R5
- you guys randomly got addicted to watching the band's vlogs together.
- favorite video: Rocky PRANKS Ross While He's Sleeping | S2E9 | R5 TV

WYATT OLEFF;
- Mightyraccoon!
- the channel is packed with comic book and video game animations which you both got obsessed to quickly.
- favorite video: IT (Pennywise) vs. The Joker | Teaser Trailer

JAEDEN LIEBERHER;
- Gibi
- the young woman who is known as Gibi runs two channels. One is called Gibi ASMR where she makes extremely soothing videos and the other is called GG Gibi where she makes gaming and cosplay videos. She seems like a sweet and adorable person to both you and Jae and the two of you find her content greatly enjoyable.
- favorite video: Gibi Plays | Life Is Strange #1 (Full Gameplay Stream)

JACK GRAZER;
- Leafyishere
- he pretty much roasts the crap out of everyone and everything which is highly entertaining to you and Jack for some reason.
- favorite video: literally all of them

SOPHIA LILLIS;
- the Dolan Twins
- what can I say? The two teenage guys are hot, nice, goofy, and make good, positive content that occasionally has aesthetic appeal which was automatically appeasing to you both from the minute you found them.
- favorite video: Road Trip with The Dolan Twins

CHOSEN JACOBS;
- the 24 hour live stream Spongebob Squarepants channels
- you guys will sit and watch for hours together without stopping. The moment you guys found that youtube channels did such a thing, you were both in awe.
- favorite video: there obviously isn't one because it's a stream...

JEREMY TAYLOR;
- Logan Paul
- it's really just him that likes Logan. You don't care for the blonde vlogger too much, but you watch with him anyways because you know it makes him happy.
- favorite video: whatever his most recent one is, idk

NICHOLAS HAMILTON;
- Cody Ko
- he's the kind of youtuber that calls out everyone that makes him agitated on the website and you and Nic find it hilarious because he's usually dead on with his snippy and sarcastic remarks.
- favorite video: A TRUE SAVAGE

Sorry to the ones in the Logang. It's hard for me to write that crap because tbh I used to really like Logan, but when I started getting tired of him, it just went downhill and I was done watching his content for good.