A/N - things i've said

"it's ok. i bend when i eat pizza."

"that came way too easy for you. you should be worried."

"eh, just drop him."
"that's why you should have dropped him."

*screeches loud noises randomly*

"if you make me get out of bed one more time, then i'm gonna frickin' beat you to a pulp."

"don't come near me. i don't wanna deal with you right now."

"it's pretty good chicken. not as good as kfc, but pretty good."

"it goes to a hundred. that's frickin' ridiculous."

"i'm gonna kill myself. like, i'm not actually gonna, i just say i am because everything is annoying."

"i feel like i need two or three cups of coffee if i even plan on making it through the day."

"don't touch my frickin' food. it's mine."

"it's time to get turnt and talk about canadian geese."

"i'm always down to go if i'm getting free food."

"frick yeah, i love this song."

"it sounds sad, but i don't consider anybody my best friend, to be honest. i'd rather just be acquaintances."

"fake people are my biggest pet peeve."

"this book smells so good."

"if i didn't have 80's music playing in my ears, i would have never been able to get through the school day."

"my hair looks like a burnt pineapple."

"why do i need to know the mass of a mouse? i question the educational system so much..."

"FRICK!"

"what does this even mean? if my future kids wanna be homeschooled, they're gonna be so screwed..."

"it already smells like overextensiated vomit in here and frankly, i don't care that overextensiated isn't a word."

"bashing my head into this table would probably feel better than the headache i have right now."

"trying to find answers to this is like trying to find stuff on the black market."

"SCREW HICCUPS. THIS IS TORTURE."

"you don't need clingwrap to do the dishes! do you have any concept of how to clean?"

"the fact that the girliest scream i can manage sounds like a dying goat is so pathetic it's hilarious."

"wOW, I REALLY CARE.... yeah, i really don't."

"oK, sure. whatever rows your boat."

*my brother and i begin to yell random noises loudly and completely out of sync*
me: "...we should start a band. we're amazing."

"why did i like dora? was something wrong with me?"

"good luck. your voice hasn't dropped and neither have your balls... is that even how the term goes?"

"i just want to go to barnes&noble and just sit on the floor and read. i like that. that's my happy place."

"my innocence was damaged enough when i heard my brother say 'penis hole' for the first time."

"gotta blast. jimmy neutron take me to a distant galaxy, far, far, away. up, up, and away on that buzz lightyear crap."

"i wouldn't be so stressed if i knew what the fRICK WAS GOING ON."

"you are getting way too sneaky. you better not even try that."

"i will murder you in your sleep- so, no. just no."

"don't judge me... look away."

"mY POOR BABIES ARE IN DISTRESS. GO HELP THEM."

"it looks like a wal-mart version of the bat signal."

"finn wolfhard is hot. he's really frickin' hot."

"i guess it makes sense though because it's probably awkward having to sit there and kiss someone like-" *puffs up cheeks and fake puckers up*

"no, come here and love me!"

"i love you. you make me so happy."
*cat begins to wriggle in my arms*
"hey, hEY, HEY! -i'm trying to declare my love to you!"

my brother: "whatchu doing?"
me: *exasperatedly sighs* "regretting my life decisions."

instagram user: "who were you for halloween?"
me: "myself, because i have no social life and about ten essays due on friday, so i had no choice."

my dad @ my mom: "you ate the whole cheesecake? did you even ask your daughter if she wanted some?"
my mom: "i couldn't help it, it was good. i would have given her some if she asked."
me @ my spot on the other side of the room: "nO REGERTS!1!1!"

me shouting through my church as i walked out: "nO LINGERING! NO LOITERING TODAY, PEOPLE. LET'S GO."

"i just choked on sodium, but it was lit though."

"they can sUCK MY NONEXISTENT BALLS, I DON'T CARE."

This was so random, but I just felt like I should share some quotes with you guys of some things I've said in the past to try and entertain you, so you don't realize that I haven't updated in several days.