voicemails they leave you;

finn wolfhard

the awkward voicemail

— "hey, babe. um, i was wondering if you wanted to go to this concert i have tickets to. just uh... call me back when you get this. love you. bye."

wyatt oleff

the protective voicemail

— "hi, baby. i was just wondering where you were at. you haven't responded to any of my texts and i got kinda worried. call me as soon as you can. bye."

jaeden lieberher

the cute and desperate voicemail

— "hey, babygirl. i wanted to know if you could come over because i really wanna cuddle and watch a movie. so, call me back when you can! i love you!"

jack grazer

the random voicemail

— "now i gotta cut loose! footloose! kick off your sunday shoes— oh, hey! i just was calling to say i love you and i hope you have a great night! bye!"

sophia lillis

the sweet and thoughtful voicemail

— "hi, gorgeous! i just wanted to wish you a wonderful day and let you know that i love you lots! talk to you later!"

chosen jacobs

the middle of the night voicemail

— "hey. i know you're probably asleep right now, but if you aren't, please call me back. i can't sleep and i really just wanna talk to you. you need to grace me with that beautiful voice of yours, haha. love you."

jeremy taylor

the adorable, screwed up voicemail

— "uhhhh, i love you! bye!"

nicholas hamilton

the failed prank voicemail

— "is your refrigerator runn— haha, i can't do this. i'm sorry, babe. my friend dared me. sleep well. i'll talk to you in the morning, angel."

All I've done is binge The Office all day, I feel like Jack would be proud