birthday gift they got you;

FINN WOLFHARD;
- a bracelet with a frog charm and a heart charm along with his name on it to remind you of him.

WYATT OLEFF;
- matching Pokémon adult onesies because it's Wyatt, I mean, c'mon.

JAEDEN LIEBERHER;
- a basket filled with all of your favorite candy and snacks with a jar stuffed full of colorful pieces of paper that listed a hundred reasons why he loves you.

JACK GRAZER;
- a twenty foot tall teddy bear that he claimed "now you could have something to cuddle when he wasn't around."

SOPHIA LILLIS;
- a small, silver promise ring that had both of your guys' initials engraved into it.

CHOSEN JACOBS;
- he first claimed "he gave you the gift of himself as a present", but finally caved in and revealed that he had gotten you a dozen roses and kissed you for the first time, making your first kiss with him even more memorable.

JEREMY TAYLOR;
- he literally took you to the mall and let you shop all day until you found everything you wanted while he waited patiently with you and gave opinions. After, he let you choose where you wanted to eat and you both had a nice dinner together. He insisted on paying for everything and that's exactly what he did.

NICHOLAS HAMILTON;
- he got you a pretty necklace with a heart and his name on it and constantly gave you compliments the whole day.