recreated couple cliches with you;

FINN WOLFHARD:
The Running Your Hand Through His Curls While Kissing Cliche
this one is pretty self explanatory as you simply run your hand through his curls when you kiss him for a little while longer than usual. you don't do it on purpose, in fact, it was completely coincidental when you first started doing it, but as time wore on, you really began to like doing it a lot.
- no words are ever really exchanged here because well, you guys are kissing.

WYATT OLEFF:
The Flirtatious Yawning-Arm-Over-Shoulder Cliche
he likes to randomly pull this one on you a lot even though he knows it's extremely cheesy and lame. most of the time, he does it because he knows it's cheesy and lame and just wants to be dorky. you don't mind it though, you usually just lightly smile and laugh at him because you know he's not being serious whatsoever.
- as I said before, you really just smile and laugh at him when he does it and he doesn't say anything, so words aren't ever exchanged.

JAEDEN LIEBERHER:
The "There's Something On Your Face." "You Didn't Get It." "Here, Let Me." Cliche
he does this one with you a lot when you go out to eat together. sometimes you'll actually have something like food or sauce on your face, but the majority of the time he just uses it as an excuse to lean over and kiss you. somehow the action always sends you into a blushing and flustered mess, despite the fact that he's pulled it more than several times.
- "you got something..."
- "hm? oh *wipes area with napkin* did I get it?"
- "mmm, no. here, let me..."
- he leans over and kisses you at the area
- "got it."

JACK GRAZER:
The Kissing In The Rain Cliche
he's really only ever did this once because he honestly just wanted to try it out and see if it was as romantic as the movies cracked it up to be. you guys never really recreated it again after that, but afterwards he did indeed find it to be a pleasant experience; not that romantic, but very pleasant.
- he knocks on your door
- you open it to see him standing at your doorstep soaking wet in the middle of a downpour
- "wanna make out in the rain?" *he gestures his thumb out into your front lawn*
- "uhhhhh- what?"
- "I'm tryna recreate Spiderman, so just work with me here! Do you want to or not?"
- you shrug and walk out into the rain with him where you both make out together
- "we are so gonna get sick after this, but it was totally worth it."

SOPHIA LILLIS:
Good Lord, I feel like everything you guys would do would be cliche...in an extremely cute way though, so don't worry.

CHOSEN JACOBS:
The Cheesy Text Message And Phone Call Cliche
he really can't help this, he's just naturally very cliche when it comes to talking with you through a cellular device. It's honestly because he cares about you so much that he feels the need to be so "lovey-dovey." you're very important to him and that tends to kinda flow out across texts and phone calls.
- I don't really feel like I need dialogue for this one because it's extremely self explanatory.

JEREMY TAYLOR:
You guys honestly aren't cliche at all. I mean, the most cliche thing you two have ever done is taken one of those pictures where the girlfriend leads the boyfriend around by the hand and have posted the picture to social media.

NICHOLAS HAMILTON:
The #CoupleGoals Cliche
No matter how cringey it is, you two love taking pictures together that most of social media would label #couplegoals . you guys don't overload social media with the adorable pictures too much, but your camera rolls sure are overloaded with them.
- I don't really feel like anything would be said here in specific.