their favorite thing to watch you do;

finn wolfhard

watch tv

he loves watching you get into one of your favorite shows and how you sometimes yell at the screen when you find something the characters are doing irritating. he thinks it's hilarious and adorable.

— "what're you doing, you idiot?!"
— "oh my gosh, you're too funny..."

wyatt oleff

play video games

he loves watching you play video games. you don't really know why. you figure it's because he likes that you can do something that he's interested in without whining about it and complaining that you wanna do something else.

— "what're you staring at? we're gonna lose the match!"
— "oh...oH, sorry!"

jaeden lieberher

read

he loves the way you read; the way your lips purse together slightly, almost mouthing the words on the page, and how your eyebrows furrow as you go along. it really is extremely cute to him and he can't help but smile when he sees you reading a book.

jack grazer

smile

his favorite thing ever is seeing you smile. he loves the way your lips curl and how the edges of your eyes crinkle up slightly. something about your smile just makes him so happy. that's why he's constantly trying to crack jokes and be goofy when he's with you.

sophia lillis

laugh

something to her is so infectious about your laugh. it gives her a tingly feeling inside and she can't help but wanna laugh with you when she hears it.

chosen jacobs

concentrate

he loves it when you concentrate because the sight is just too frigging adorable to him; the way your lips form into a slight pout and how your eyes narrow.

— "you're so cute, you know that?"
— "hm?"

jeremy taylor

talk

he loves watching you talk. often times he'll stare at you while you guys are in a conversation together because he's simply admiring the way your mouth moves and how your lips form the sentences.

— "do i have something on my mouth?"
— "hm? no, why?"
— "you keep staring at my mouth."
— "oh, it's nothing. don't worry about it."

nicholas hamilton

eat

no matter how weird it sounds, he loves watching you eat. you've never really been that self conscious about the way you eat in front of people; you simply enjoy your meal. you have basic table manners, of course, but you don't sit there practically picking at your food. you eat, and you enjoy, and he thinks it's amazing in its own way.

"oh man, i love you."