(3) Would You Mind.

Sahara woke up for Fajr Nama'az (morning prayer) as she always does every morning. She has managed to finish the file that Mr. Vasiliev wants but she did sacrifice her sleep for it. She slept for about three to four hours and she is tired to the core. She keeps yawning every few minutes.

"I cannot believe you met the Vasiliev. And I cannot believe he made you do this much work in only one night." Ria says as she munched on her cereal. "I'm shocked you're awake for Fajr."

"I'll always be on time for prayers, I'm trying my best not to miss a single one." Sahara smiles. "And besides, he's a busy man, he probably doesn't have time to wait on my file for weeks."

"Sooo... was he as hot as Jahannum?" Ria smirks.

"Oh, my Allah! Ria! Please, don't!" Sahara says as a blush creeps onto her cheeks.

"He is! Isn't he! I knew it!" Ria holds in her giggles. "Too bad he isn't Muslim or else I would've sent him a rishta (marriage proposal)... for you!" She bursts into laughter.

"Hai, Allah, you're too much, Ria!" Sahara shakes her head. Sahara starts walking towards her room to get ready for work.

"Make sure to look Mash'Allah today." Ria teases her jokingly. But oddly enough, Sahara wanted to dress to impress today.

•••

Sahara is paged in by Damian secretary. "You may go in." The secretary smiles at her.

She knocks on his door, "Sir, may I come in?"

"Yes, enter." Damian replies.

Sahara chose to wear a few of the most luxurious items she owned. She wore a white top with white skinny jeans and a creme coloured scarf. To top it off, she wore an earth grey long coat with black high heels even though she didn't know how to walk in them. She did bring extra pair of black flats because she knew her feet would kill after an hour.

Damian didn't look up and pointed at his desk gesturing to leave the file on his desk. She did. "You may go back to work." He simply says without looking up from his laptop.

Sahara didn't know why, but she feels a little disappointed. As she put her hand on the door knob, a force pulls her back from her waist. She gasps, barely being able to register what is happening.

Damian is holding her from the waist, "you're trouble, you know?"

Sahara feels her heart beating rapidly as she could swear she feels sweat seeping through her scarf. "Sir, please, I need you to let go." She tries to free herself from his grasps but his hold on her is firm.

He's looking at her, with deep thought. "Why is that? Don't you feel pleasure in my presence?" He says in a low growl.

(A/N: Wow, this man is full of himself lol)

"Sir, with respect, this is wrong. I need you to let go. This is haram (forbidden)!" Sahara tries raising her voice but it only comes out like a mouse's squeak.

He let's go of her waist but slowly corners her until her back hits the wall. "No girl has ever said no to me, what makes you so special?" His voice intense.

"P-please, you don't u-understand, this is f–" She's interrupted by Damian.

"This is forbidden? Why? We have to be married or something in order for me to touch you like this?" Damian pushes himself in, closer to her.

Their faces are inches apart, if he tilts his head in one more bit, their lips would touch. His eyes land on her lips. Her trembling pink lips looks so juicy and full and yet so untouched. Out of curiosity, Damian grazes his thumb across Sahara's lips to confirm his thoughts. He's right, her lips have a cloud-like softness and plump to them.

"Sir, please, p-p-please, I need y-you to let me g-g-go. Sir, I do n-n-not want this, please." Sahara feels her insides become jelly. Her body starts responding to the closeness but she fights it. She wants to leave. "P-p-please." She lets out one more innocent plea.

He grabs her wrist and throws her on the ground, "You think I want you, you dirty Mozlim? In your bloody dreams."

She let a few tears slide down her face before standing up to brush herself off. She put a smile on her face because she's dealt with worst in her life. She's always grateful to Allah for helping her through hard times, this is just one of the obstacles she's being given to face. He always has a plan for everyone.

Sahara's left heel had broken off when she was thrown to the ground, yet she simply just took off the shoes to walk bare foot.

However, before she walks out of the room, she turns to look at Damian and says something that leaves him speechless, "Insh'Allah (if God wills), you will find some peace in your heart. I will pray that God will lead you on a path of tranquility and serenity." She says as she flashes him an authentic smile. And just like that, she walks out of the room, leaving a completely surprised Damian behind.

•••

"Blimey! What the fuck did you do that for?" Viktor asks Damian about his behaviour towards Sahara. Viktor was in the back room when he heard Sahara's voice begging to stop something. By the time he heard, Damian had already thrown her on the floor and she had already gotten up.

"Because! That bitch has been getting on my nerves with her innocence act! She has to have some agenda behind that mask of hers." Damian slid his hand through his hair. He does this when he feels frustrated.

"Oh, bullocks! She literally told you she hopes you find some peace in your life after what you just did to her. That woman is an angel." Viktor's tone is full of annoyance. He couldn't believe Damian would go this far to degrade such an innocent woman.

Damian stood in front of his office window, looking out at the scenery in front of him. He's lost in his thoughts about her. Every time Sahara leaves him behind, she leaves an unfamiliar feeling inside of him that leaves him uneasy because of its unfamiliarity. Looking at her drives him insane but when she's not there, he keeps thinking about her. What the hell is happening to me?

- - -

A/N: Sahara's so cute, what the heck 😩

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!! // Follow me on Instagram: forbidden.darkness ♥️