(19) She's Beautiful.

It's been a whole month since that night took place. Sahara has refrained from talking to Viktor. he fact that Viktor lied to her about Damian really hurt her because she thought she fully deserved to know what he was doing.

She's been avoiding Damian more than she's been avoiding Viktor. It was almost as if Damian was avoiding her as well. He had barely come home in the past month. He's been out on "business trips" almost every week.

The Pure Starlight event was pushed back a whole month because there were some problems with the venue and afterparty location, which is what Sahara has been told by Anastasia.

"I cannot believe the event is tomorrow!" Jen squeals. "Oh, my, Ma'am, your dress is absolutely gorgeous!!" Jen couldn't take her eyes off of the dress Ana had bought for Sahara.

Sahara wasn't sure how she felt about it because it looks very body-hugging and tight. Even though it is a floor length dress with long sleeves, the fact that it was going to show off her body figure made Sahara uncomfortable. The neckline is also really deep but it can be covered with her scarf, which she didn't worry about.

The colour of the dress isn't bright but still an eye catching red. She couldn't do anything about the colour as the event has a dress code: men should wear black suit and tie, while women should wear red floor length dresses.

Ana smiles proudly, "It's a custom-made, one of a kind Versace dress, made just for Sahara. Once the dress the is in the public eye after she wears it, even the Kardashian sisters are going to want to snatch it off of you!" Ana and Jen laugh.

Jen adds in between her laughter, "Can't wait for Kim Kardashian to start bawling because she doesn't have the dress!"

"Guys!" Sahara blushes.

"Okay, get some sleep! I think Damian will be home late, he's caught up in the office." Ana says as she hugs Sahara goodbye. Jen bows and leaves the room.

Yeah, right, he's caught up in the office with some women, most probably, Sahara thought to herself.

• • •

Sahara slips into the long, bodycon-like dress. It hugs all the right parts of her figure, giving attention to the feminine parts of her body.

(A/N: The dress she's wearing is on the chapter cover)

She hadn't tied up her hair into a bun yet so her long, luscious, black hair falls down her back, making her look more western than the Muslim girl that was there a few minutes ago.  She stares at herself in the mirror, wow, is this me? I look like a completely different person.

"Don't you think this is too tight around, uh, my areas?" Sahara says pointing at her chest and bum as she looks at herself in the full length mirror.

"I haven't even turned around yet, how would I know?" Ana says as she has her eyes covered with her back towards Sahara.

"Oh, sorry. You can turn around now."

Anastasia's hands fly to cover her mouth and she gasps, "Holy Mother of Jesus! Sahara, ti takaya krasivaya (Russian: "You are so beautiful)!"

Sahara raises a brow and smiles, "Thanks? Was that a compliment in Russian?"

Ana examines the dress more closely as she says, "Yes, my hot hijabi. You look sexy as fuck. Men are going to drool over you, I can guarantee that! I did not know you were hiding this voluptuous figure underneath all those baggy clothes."