His bedroom

Ray's POV

I sipped my coffee as I listened to Annalise talk about last night, she had spent the afternoon with Peter before they decided that they were going to try and protect Clara's mother, 'I don't think that the two of you are going to be able to protect her' I say honestly.

'Why not?' 

I roll my eyes with a sigh 'Come on Annalise, be realistic, look how many people he has already killed without being caught, he leaves no evidence behind and the only way we know it was him is because he tells us' 

'So' she shrugs stubbornly 'That was because no one knew who he was going to kill so it was easy for him, but knowing and trying to protect her will make it harder for him'

I shake my head 'Attempting to protect her isn't going to stop him, in his eyes what you and Peter are doing is like a speed bump, a little hurdle that he has to jump over... you're no road block, there's not a lot that you can do' 

She frowns and remains silent for a while before she speaks up again randomly 'I want to find him, I want to know where he is, I want to see him properly and remember him, oh that reminds me, yesterday I had a dream that I was young and was playing hide and seek with him in the care home and he locked a young boy in the cupboard in the dining room, I thought it was just a dream but it felt so real' 

My eyes widen as I gulp down another mouthful of coffee, that wasn't just a dream, that really did happen. I wasn't present that day but I remember the next day when I went to work one of the female care workers who was on duty told me about it, she said she heard loud screaming and crying and went down into the dining room to investigate and she found the poor boy locked in the cupboard, she instantly knew who did this, she grounded him but he didn't seem fazed nor did he show any remorse, not that anyone expected him to. The boy remained hysterical for almost a week and soon developed a fear of dark and tight spaces, he also avoided him and Annalise like the plague for the rest of his time at the care home. 

I look up at Annalise, 'I don't remember that ever happening, you probably just dreamed it up seeing as you want to remember so badly' 

'But it felt so real' she furrowed her eyebrows, I shrug and shake my head. 

That reminds me, I forgot to give her the chemical to stop her remembering, I guess I will have to sneak it into her lunch, that way she will forget about the dream again, how could I have been so careless as to forget?

---

Leroy's POV

'I got the warrant!' I exclaimed, bursting into Officer Jones' office. She glares at me for interrupting her as she sat at her desk buried under piles of paper work that she missed out on when she took two days off for being sick. 

'For what?' she asks, dropping her pen and massaging her hands. 

'For the woman's house that I told you about, the one you believed was just a coincidence, I managed to convince them to allow a warrant to search her house for anything that might help the case' I explain, handing over the piece of paper, she reads over it briefly.

'How did you manage to convince them?' she hands the paper back, I just shrug a shoulder.

'It was simple really' I tell her 'I showed them the research that I had done so far and showed them how the victims were linked to Annalise and Ray and that he was also linked to them, also that it was a mystery in itself how there was hardly any information about him and we don't even know his name, it really didn't take much convincing'

'So when are you going?' she asks

'Now' 

---