A/N - NEW STORY

I honestly dislike Author's Notes in stories which is why I keep them to a minimum (and I'm sorry this isn't an update but one is definitely coming soon) but I wanted to announce my new story I am writing... which is already on 12 chapters! 

PLEASE check out my new story! If you like BEAST then I hope you will also like CRAZY TOWN which (trust me) has more plot twists, drama, psycho love and unexpected twists than BEAST. COMMENT what you think of the description and/or the story below...

Crazy Town

A faint muffled sound barely reaches my ears. It sounded like... chains? I look around, maybe I dropped something but I cannot see anything on the floor.

The sound was very faint and sounded a bit distant, maybe I imagined it, my brain playing tricks on me due to the silence of the house. Then, I heard it again. It was definitely the sound of chains, then came another sound, the faint sound of words.

I look down at the wooden floor and rug that I am standing on, before getting on my hands and knees and pressing my ear against the carpet. I cannot hear anything, there's just silence again. I crawl forward and press my ear against the hardwood, I hold my breath and strain my ears, it sounded like it came from below me... the sound comes through again, this time a little louder, it's definitely coming from below the floor board, chains rattling and then stopping, the sound comes through twice.

'What are you doing?' a deep voice sounds from the doorway.

---

The people living in East-Hollow are becoming crazy, being admitted to hospital and then being murdered... Eleanor is eager to investigate the truth behind the murders and find out the reason why this town is nicknamed 'Crazy Town'.

Eleanor Bradley is a young woman who enjoys solving criminal cases in her spare time, she moves to the town of East-Hollow to work as a Personal Assistant for James Andrews, the wealthiest man in the country who has taken a romantic interest in her, but who's actions raise her suspicions about him.