The Second Kidnapper

Unknown POV

I move quickly yet carefully, plating up the steak and arranging the asparagus and broccoli beside it, I put the hot pan back on the stove to allow it to cool off, opening the fridge I grab the ketchup bottle and squeeze a generous dollop onto the plate  beside the steak. I nod in satisfaction at the dish before picking up the plate and making my way back to the minimalistic living room where my Annalise is patiently waiting for my return. 

I set the plate down in front of her, gaining her attention away from the newspaper she was reading and sit down beside her, our thighs brushing against each other, she folds the newspaper and puts it to the side, 'what we did this morning will be in tomorrow's newspaper' she tells me. 

I pick up the cutlery and begin cutting the steak into small bitesize pieces, 'The media will say that they died in a house fire caused by the boiler, no one will suspect that it was a murder, any evidence of us being there will be destroyed by the fire' I reassure her, jabbing the fork into a piece of steak and dipping it into the ketchup. 

I bring it to her lips and she parts them, I gently push the food into her mouth, watching her lips close around the fork before I slowly pull it out... how sensual. I watch her chew, waiting to hear what she thinks of the steak, after a few seconds she nods and swallows, 'This tastes really good' 

I smirk, 'I'm glad you like it, if you want me to cook it more I will' she shakes her head and a dip another piece into the ketchup and again bring it up to her lips.

Annalise's hand comes up to hold the fork but I quickly move it away 'I can eat on my own' she tells me, I shake my head and again hold the piece of steak to her lips and feed her. 

'I know you can, but I don't want you to, I want to feed you, I want to treat you like a queen' I tell her, this time picking up a piece of asparagus with the fork. I want to pamper her, cherish her, spoil her, she doesn't need to do anything, anything she wants I will get it, I will make it happen, anything her heart desires. 

'I think even the queen eats on her own' she rolls her eyes, smirking in amusement, I smirk too, 'I want to feed you' she states, again reaching for the fork. 

'You don't have to do anything for me, the only thing I ask from you is to love me with all your heart, to never look at a single man the way you look at me, I want you to love me with the same burning passion that I love you and I want you to stay with me until the end of time' I explain, she smiles. 

Her hand wraps around mine and she takes the fork from me, 'Then let me show you that I love you with the same burning passion that you love me' she says, before bringing the asparagus to my lips, I smile a big and genuine smile before opening my mouth. I don't break eye contact with her as I pull away from the fork and chew... she is my perfection. 

'What about the second kidnapper?' she asks, after a few minutes of feeding each other in a comfortable silence. 

'Tonight, he will be gone tonight' I assure her.

--- 

I glance up at the night sky as we stand in front of the house of her second kidnapper, just this morning we got rid of the first one and as I promised her, this will all end today. 'I will get us in, we will search the ground floor separately for anyone and then meet in front of the stairs, we will go upstairs together and search upstairs separately before meeting back in the hallway, look for any signs of someone being awake or anyone missing from the house' 

She nods in understanding and I lead the way into the driveway, moving round to the side of the house, I pull out a few tools from the rucksack slung over my shoulder and begin working on quietly prying open the ground floor window. It takes a while but I manage it, I pull it open as far as it can go before dropping the tools back into the rucksack and slinging it back over my shoulder. I climb in first making sure the downstairs hallway is clear, I signal for her to come in. She sits on the window ledge before swinging her legs over and lands inside the house, she nods at me and we go our separate ways.