A/N

SORRY! I know you all probably thought that this was an update but it's not I'm sorry. I actually don't like writing A/N and I get annoyed when there are a lot of them in a story, hence why I try and say what I want to say at the end of a chapter instead, but I promise this will be the ONLY one.

BUT I decided to have this A/N because a lot of you really wanted me to post the description of the new story idea I have, when I asked you guys, it's too long to post at the end of a chapter so I decided to do it this way instead. 

PLEASE let me guys know what you think of this description, Do you like the idea? Are you excited to read it? I will let you know in the end of the upcoming chapter when I have published the new story but DON'T WORRY I will of course be continuing this story, I have had a couple of exams last week but now they're over so there will be na update very soon! 

Thank you all SOOOOOOO much for your patience and support, you're all amazing, beautiful and handsome people and I wish all of you all of the best!

Here is my new story idea... it's called:

Crazy Town 

A faint muffled sound barely reaches my ears. It sounded like... chains? I look around, maybe I dropped something but I cannot see anything on the floor.

The sound was very faint and sounded a bit distant, maybe I imagined it, my brain playing tricks on me due to the silence of the house. Then, I heard it again. It was definitely the sound of chains, then came another sound, the faint sound of words.

I look down at the wooden floor and rug that I am standing on, before getting on my hands and knees and pressing my ear against the carpet. I cannot hear anything, there's just silence again. I crawl forward and press my ear against the hardwood, I hold my breath and strain my ears, it sounded like it came from below me... the sound comes through again, this time a little louder, it's definitely coming from below the floor board, chains rattling and then stopping, the sound comes through twice.

'What are you doing?' a deep voice sounds from the doorway. 

---

The people living in East-Hollow are becoming crazy, being admitted to hospital and then being murdered... Eleanor is eager to investigate the truth behind the murders and find out the reason why this town is nicknamed 'Crazy Town'.

Eleanor Bradley is a young woman who enjoys solving criminal cases in her spare time, she moves to the town of East-Hollow to work as a Personal Assistant for James Andrews, the wealthiest man in the country who has taken a romantic interest in her, but who's actions raise her suspicions about him.