⟅ Chapter 04⟆ Girlfriend

BRIANA DAVIS
JANUARY 12,1990

"BRIANAAAAAA!" I heard my sister Natalie shout from upstairs.

"Baby I'm gonna call you back. My sister trippin'" I said and hung up.

"I'm coming Damn" I said mumbling the last part. I walked up the stairs and into her room.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed already. She's always bitch-n-moaning about stuff.

"You was in my room. Don't even lie, I found a blonde braid near my dresser" She said and I mentally cursed at myself. I gotta get my hair done.

"So? That doesn't mean it was me" I lied. She looked at me before chucking the braid at me.

"Stay out of my room when I'm not here. I can't wait to get my own place! What were you doing in here anyways?" She said.

"I was looking for something, but it wasn't in here. Kiana had it" I said and she squinted her eyes at me.

"What were you looking for?" She asked folding her arms over each other and bouncing her leg up and down. I can't tell her I was looking for a pregnancy test she'll freak out.

"That's a story for another day" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Since you wanna know all my business, who's Elgin?" I asked. Her eyes widened and I smirked.

"Stay out my shit!" She said and pushed me out of her room. I laughed and shook my head. I looked down and a braid was laying there. Damn I need my hair done.

NATALIE DAVIS

"Ight. I gotta call you later....oou baby don't start...bye E." I said and hung up. I turned around and all eyes were on me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who's E?" Desire asked.

"Mind your fucking business" I said angrily.

"What did she do?" Bianka asked.

"She's in my business" I said.

"But you don't have to talk to her like that" Bianka said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her crazily.

"I do what I want. Because who's going to stop me?" I said looking at her and Desire. They were quite for a while.

"That's what I thought. You know what I'll be back" I said and walked out the studio. They get on my nerves a lot, but I have to control myself. No I don't, fuck that. I walked down to Jodeci's studio and opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Guys" I said and they all turned to me.

"Wassup Natalie. Watchu doing here?" K-Ci asked.

"I had to get away from the bullshit" I said and sat down on the couch.

"What happened?" Dalvin asked.

"I rather not explain. Where's Devante at?" I asked and I saw them exchange looks except JoJo he was too busy sleeping. I then heard a sound a looked at the booth door seeing it opening; Devante then walked out and zipped up his fly. He looked over at me and his eyes widened. A blonde white girl walked out and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Uh Hey Natalie..." Devante said.

"Hey" I blankly said.

"So who's this?" I asked him.

"His Girlfriend" The blonde answered for him. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Like I was saying who is this?" I asked him.

"Are you deaf? I said his girlfriend!" She said to me.

"Bitch I wasn't asking you. Your man has a mouth of his own! Now let him speak, damn" I said and rolled my eyes. Today is not my day. I need to see Elgin because he's the only one who can calm me down.

"Yeah....she's my girlfriend" He said and I busted out laughing. I laughed so hard tears came out. I wiped them away before looking at the guys. JoJo had woken up and was looking at me.

"Are serious?" I asked and he nodded. I snickered and shaked my head. A white girl? In this economy? Hey who am I to judge, I just met the dude last week.

"Well I'm leaving. See y'all" I said getting up and leaving. I walked back into our studio seeing that the girls were eating. They couldn't get me anything?

"Where's mine?" I asked looking at food.  They froze and Princess gave me an apologetic look.

"Wow. You know what I'm gone. I'll be back later" I said walking away. Can this day get any worse? I walked out the building and into my car driving off to a familiar house. I soon arrived and got out the car, walking up the steps and pressing the door bell I waited for the  person to appear. The door opened and there he stood their shirtless.

"Hey baby. What's wrong?" Elgin asked me while caressing my cheek. I met Elgin last year at a party we decided to stay friends until I confessed my feelings to him. We decided to date last week.

"My day has been shit so far" I said pouting.

"Damn baby. Come in, I'll see why I can do to make it better" He said and stepped to the side letting me in. Once he closed the door he picked me up and took me to his bedroom. I plopped down on his bed that had a silk bedspread waiting for him to come join me. When he did he pulled me close so we could cuddle.

"So tell me what's been happening"  He said. I filled him in on why my day has been so shitty. When I mentioned the thing with Devante he had an unreadable expression but I ignored it.

"Damn baby. They be stressing you out and shit already" He said.

"Right. I'm trying to control my anger, but Desire just annoys me so much. I want to hit her but she's pregnant" I said.

"You need to control your hands too" He said.

"And if I don't?" I asked. He didn't respond he just smacked my ass causing me to moan. He smirked and began kissing on my neck.

Maybe this day isn't so bad now that I'm his girlfriend.
This was shitty and it made no sense.
Still gonna release it : )