⟅Chapter 11⟆ About Last Night

NATALIE DAVIS
MARCH 10, 1990

I lifted my head off the pillow just a little and yawned. As I yawned something soft was on my tongue. I looked to my side and it was a nipple; Tonya's nipple. I moved back and let her nipple fall out of my mouth. I sat up and scanned the room. When did we go to a hotel and what happened last night? I looked over Tonya's shoulder seeing that Devante was fast asleep. I sighed and got out of the bed. 'Hm. No pain pain in my lower region. That means I didn't do anything with Devante, but that doesn't leave Tonya out of the picture.

I got up carefully but soon feeling the need to sit back down due to the excruciating pain I was feeling in my head. Hangovers are the worst. I ignored the pain and went into the bathroom, as I opened the door the cook breeze hit me which made me shiver and made my nipples hardened. I slid down my lace panties and sat in the toilet, releasing the liquid I let out a sigh. Finishing my business I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. Walking out the bathroom i saw that they were both awake. I quickly covered my tits but I uncovered them because they already seen them before so it was not use.

"Good morning" I said.

"Morning" They both said.

"What happened last night" Tonya asked while yawning.

"Well I don't remember. This morning I woke up with your nipple in my mouth" I said and she blushed.

"Well we were all gonna do somethings but you have a boyfriend and I don't want no drama between you and your man, but you and Tonya did somethings" He said chuckling at the end. I felt heat come up to my cheeks and I turned my head avoiding that hypnotic gaze of his as I began picturing some of things we might of did. As my memory slowly came back from last night I gasped because I realized what this meant. I cheated on Elgin, oh man I ain't shit. I placed my hands on my forehead and began thinking about how am I going to explain to Elgin how and why did I cheat, which I don't have a reason for.

"What's on your mind?" De asked handing me my shirt. I looked at him then took the shirt, I slid it over my head. I pulled it down my perky breasts and I moved the strands of hair out of my face.

"Nothing. Nothing" I said reassuring him. I moved away from him and began looking for my pants, when I couldn't find it I started to get a little pissed off. I started to throw things out of my way looking for my shirt until someone tapped me, I turned around and Tonya had my jeans in her hand. I grabbed and thanked her before slipping them on. I button them up and began looking for my boots. I felt another tap and Tonya had my boots. She grabbed my arms stopping me I looked at her.

"Baby what'chu rushing for?" She asked as she caressed my arm.

"I got to get home and face Elgin" I said lowly but loud enough for her to hear.

"Well you're not going home with all those hickies on your neck" She said and I rose my eyebrow. Going over to the full body mirror I tilted my head up looking at my fully bruised neck. Shit.

"Damn! How am I gonna hid these?" I said out loud while running my fingers over my bruised skin. They were quite big so of course he's going to notice them.

"Don't worry Nat, just come over to my house and I'll clear them up" Tonya said and I sighed.

"Alright"