⟅Chapter 07⟆ Trouble in Paradise

DEVANTE SWING
MARCH 1, 1990

I slipped on my slippers and moved away from that hard ass couch I was sleeping on. Damn I ain't sleeping on it every again. Shit got my back hurting. I did a quick stretch and a yawn as I made my way over to the bathroom. It was quite dark in the apartment due to these dark curtains we had. The only thing that illuminated the place was the kitchen over head light. I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door, walking in was kind of hard because there was steaming brewing in there due to someone in the shower. I ignored it and closed the door behind me. I made my way over to the toilet and lifted up the lid, pulling out my phallus and positioning it at the toilet I let out the warm yellow liquid. Letting it out I sighed with relief. As I finished I shook it a few times before putting it back into my boxers. I shut the lid and flushed the toilet. As I made my way over to the toilet I heard a few curse words.

The water then stopped and the curtain was pulled back. My eyes traveled up the beautiful chocolate body eying the curves and the big titties as water dropped, it was Natalie. I swear my dick twitched in my boxers. Her eyes met mines and they widened. She screamed and tried to cover herself but failed to do so as her nipple popped out of her hold. I chuckled at her attempt of covering her self. Her nipples were cute I would love to suck on them. I washed my hands and threw a towel at her. She grabbed it and quickly put it on before glaring at me.

"What the fuck De. Why didn't you knock?" She asked and folded her arms. She's so cute when she's mad.

"I had to take a leak and I couldn't wait" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever pretend that you never saw anything" She said.

"But I can't forget such a beautiful body" I said and she blushed but she quickly stopped herself.

"You'll just have to try. Anyways get out I need to get dressed" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing here anyways? You slept with one of them?!" I asked.

"No doofus I have a boyfriend" She said and my heart sunk. I let out a simple 'oh' and walked out.

NATALIE DAVIS

My natural curly hair bounced as I walked into Jodeci's studio. I saw the guys around the table near a box. I walked over to the table and taking the box which had my name on it, I quickly opened and my eyes widened. I let out a squeal which received weird looks from the guys.

"Nat what's that?" Dalvin asked peeking over at the box. I smiled and pulled everything out the box, it was our album (with the cover), our lingerie photos, and our Word Up! Magazines. They all picked up the lingerie photos and looked at it. I looked at their facial expressions and they were all in shock. No one spoke, I just giggled and broke the silence.

"So I can assume you guys like them, yes?" I asked.

"WHERE ARE YALL CLOTHES?" K-Ci asked and I laughed.

"I'm serious!"

"Those are clothes!" I said and giggled.

"This is not going on the album!" He said.

"Too late, we're releasing it later on today!" I said and he sucked his teeth.