⟅Chapter 10⟆All Night Long!

NATALIE DAVIS
MARCH 9 ,1990

We finished shopping now where heading home, The guys were goofing off and complaining too much so I gave them 100 bucks each for something to eat, which shut them up real quick. I brought two outfits which are really cute. One is a black sweater dress and the other one is a black crop top and a pair of black skinny jeans with holes in them. I also brought myself a some more shoes. I brought Tonya a necklace and the girls bracelets. A crowd came up to us waving all sorts of objects.

"It's one of the girls from Unknown!"

"She's my favorite!"

"Who are those cute guys she's with?" Was some of the things they shouted. I smiled because I never knew people liked me. I thought people see me as mean person, even though I am to certain people I'm quite nice.

"Y'all want some autographs? Can y'all please make a line?" I asked nicely. They all quickly formed a line waiting for me to start signing.

I finished my little meet and greet which surprisingly didn't take very long, even though it was a lot of people it's like a I rushed through. The guys went outside to go to the car, I gave them the keys so they wouldn't be in this freezing cold weather. I'm just ready for summer because i'm tired of this cool weather. I walked out the mall and into the parking lot, as I made way over to my car I spotted a few extra heads. I clutched my shopping bags tightly and I finally made it to the car. The guys we're talking to a few girls, I rolled my eyes and I walked over to them. Clearing my throat I spoke.

"Uh who are these girls?" I asked them as I folded my arms with my bags on my wrists.

"This Nicole, Tamela, Pam-" Dalvin began to say but I cut him off.

"Yeah.. I really don't care who they are. Hurry up and get their numbers so we can get ready for the party" I said as I snatched the keys out of his hand and popped my trunk, placing the bags inside before closing it back. I got in the driver's side and strapped up. A few minutes have passed by before they all got in chatting about those  groupies. I rolled my eyes and popped in a CD. Ice-T's 6'n the Mornin' blasted through the speakers. I smiled and bobbed my head to the beat waiting for him to start rapping, when he did I rapped along word for word. As I pulled up to a red light I looked over to Devante who was watching me. I gave him a quick smile before speeding down the block. When I got to me and Elgin's house I parked my car into the driveway, taking the keys out of the ignition and getting out. I popped the trunk and grabbed the bags, I walked up to the door and unlocked it. As the guys made their way in, I placed my bags down and went in the kitchen some drinks. I grabbed some 40's and some chips before making my way back into the living room where the guys made them selves comfortable. I put the stuff down and popped open a bottle. Gulping down half of the bottle I broke the silence.

"Y'all bringing anyone to this party?" I asked as swirled the drink in my hand.

"I'm bring Keisha's fine ass." Dalvin said and K-Ci dapped him up.

"Ok...K-Ci you bringing Mary?" I asked as I finished off my beer and placed the bottle on the coffee table.

"Nah I'm bringing this chocolate honey" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why you bringing some other girl? You know Mary don't play about you." I said and he groaned.

"Why you worried about me and mine?" He asked and I took off my shades staring at him like he was crazy.