⟅Chapter 12⟆ Strange Dream

NATALIE DAVIS
MARCH 11, 1990

"Shit. Baby. Go Faster...." I moaned out. I slapped the base of the piano wanting to grip onto something, I gripped the edge of the piano as he pounded into me aggressively. His strong grip on my neck and hair added the intensity to the pleasure I was receiving.

"You better not cum until I say so." He growled out slapping my ass a couple of time. I yelped out in pain and pleasure. He then increased his speed which made me throw it back even faster. As my backside connected to his pelvis my peak was coming faster. I clenched and unclenched around his member letting him know I was close.

"You better not until I say so" he said while bringing two fingers to my bud, toying it roughly I couldn't take it anymore.

"De!–Fuck" I screamed out reaching my peak. As my juices flowed out of me his pace soon increased then decreased, as he released inside of my he pulled his shaft out letting his kids slide out of me.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" He growled flipping me over. My back arched as he made his way back inside of my deep wet treasure. He began to move slowly but then stopping. I looked at him wondering why he stopped.

"De, Baby what's wrong?"I asked lifting up on my elbows.

"Natalie, I need you to wake up" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Wake up!"

"Natalie Wake Up!" I sat up quickly with sweat dripping down my forehead and onto my lips. My the pace of my breath was uncontrollably fast. I looked around and my eyes met a pair of hazel ones with a hint of green in them. Devante.

"What happened and where am I?" I asked as I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and breath went back to its normal rate.

"You're at our apartment because you and Elgin had a big argument and you told me to come pick you up so I brung you here yesterday. And you were screaming so I came in here to check on you so here we are." He said. I sighed and looked around. That dream felt so real.

"I'm fine De. What time is it?" I asked. He looked over at the clock and back at me.

"12:40 a.m" he answered back.

"Thank you. I'm fine De thanks for checking up on me" I said as I got up from the soft bed and walking over to the bathroom that was connected to the room. I flicked the light on after I closed the door, I pulled down the unfamiliar shorts as I sat down on the toilet. Looking down at my underwear I noticed a huge wet stain. Shit. I quickly finished my business and washed my hands, ignoring the wet feeling I slid right back into bed. That shit felt so real and lord he was big. I layer my head on the pillow thinking about the wet dream I just had before drifting back into my sleep.

DEVANTE SWING

"Dalvin I'm telling you that dream felt so real" I said to my younger brother. I was telling him about the wet dream I had earlier about Natalie. It was crazy, we were fucking on this all black grand piano.

"Damn. Was she tight and wet?" He asked and I sucked my teeth.

"That's none of your business but yes she was tight as hell. And she was like a waterfall" I said picturing how wet and tight she felt on my dick.

"Damn Man. She really got your ass sprung." He said.

"Shut up–" I whipped my head over to the refrigerator seeing Natalie in one of my t-shirts taking out the carton of milk. I watched as she closed the fridge and walked over to the cabinets taking out a glass. I watched as her shirt raised and went back down as she began to pour the milk. I watched as the chunky milk ran out the side and into her glass. She stopped her previous action and picked up the glass pouring both the milk out the carton and put the glass down the drain.

"Dal Imma call you back" I said hanging up my phone. I made my way over to her and cleared my throat startling her a little.

"I'll buy some milk later on" I said. She turned around with the glass and carton still in her hand.

"Shit. De you scared me." She said

"Didn't mean to" I said and she nodded understandably.

"Where are the guys" She asked.

"They're out at a night club." I said and she nodded. We stood there awkwardly in silence before she spoke again.

"I'm going to wash these dishes after I take my shower" she said.

"No no. You don't have to do that" I said to her.

"It's the least I can do to thank you for bringing me here" She said. 'There's a lot more you can do Alright' I said to myself. Ok was all said before she placed the glass into the sink and tossed the carton in the trash before giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking away. As she walked away my eyes stayed on her as which poked out the shirt. Damn. Everything about her is beautiful.

As me and Natalie walked down the isle with a cart in front of us, we picked up some things we may want to to eat or get for later. I saw that she picked up pickles. I hate pickles, the flavor is weird and the crunchy-ness of the pickles is unnecessary. Me I like Sardines and crackers, especially the spicy kind of sardines. I was too busy looking at the shelves stored with food I didn't even notice that my cart hat collided with another. I looked up meeting a black girl with a bob. She had a baby in the little seat with her.

"Sorry ma'am" I said. She looked up and my eyes widened at the face who was looking back at me.

"Dashiki?!" I yelled.

Had to leave ya off like that :)