⟅Chapter 08⟆ Are You Serious?!

NATALIE DAVIS
MARCH 2, 1990

"WHAT do you mean I can't live here anymore?!" I yelled at the four guys infront of me. They all gave me sympathetic looks except Devante of course, mean ass.

"Natalie we're sorry. We just can't have a girl in our apartment" K-Ci said and I scrunched up my face.

"Fuck you mean? Y'all act like y'all never seen some ass and titties before. Y'all be bringing these white girls over, y'all seen there's." I said and folded my arms.

"It's not that–" Dalvin started to say but I cut him off.

"Save it. Let me just get my stuff together" I said and walked away. They're lucky I didn't unpack yet. I aggressively grabbed my things and packed a few of my toiletries that were out. Walking out the bathroom I stepped on a few bugs which crunched under my feet. I stopped at the living room where they were watching me, I grabbed my beeper off the table and placed it on the hem of my pants. I picked up my bags heading for the door but I was stopped.

"Natalie we are so sorry. I hope you find a place" JoJo said. I clenched my jaw and opened the door, walking out of the dirty apartment and slamming it behind me.

"Thanks for letting me stay here E." I said as I sat down on the couch next to him placing my head on his shoulder.

"No problem baby" He said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled at him, many thoughts raced my mind like how did I get so lucky to have a caring, gentle boyfriend like him. I just don't give my heart or loving out to anyone.

"Until I get enough money for an apartment I will be staying here" I said and he nodded.

"Nat, about yesterday do you wanna talk about it?" He asked looking down at me. My light brown orbs met his chocolate ones. I sighed and lifted my head off his shoulder. I then straddled his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I just had some family problems which were brought to my place of work. I didn't know he knew the address of the building or what floor I was on" I said. I didn't bother telling him why because it's nobodies business about what happens in my household. He looked at me for a second probably debating if I'm telling the truth or not. He let out a simple 'ok' and brung his hands around my waist.

"So where's that outfit" He asked with a smirk. I blushed and stood up, I pushed down my sweats revealing the black laced panties alone with some skin colored tights. I lifted my sweatshirt over my head showing the matching bra. I kicked them to the side and did a little pose in front of him. He licked his lips and pulled me close.

"I want you upstairs on all fours. If I don't see that ass up in the air we gone have some problems" He said and smacked my ass. I pulled away and ran upstairs. It's bout to be a long night!

DEVANTE SWING

What was I thinking? I let her out of my life over me being jealous. I can't even be mad I really don't have a reason to be. I mean I had a girlfriend which probably hurt her. Wait what am I saying? We barley knew each other at the time. I do have a reason to be mad, I was feeling her! Now she's gone. I sighed brushing away all the negatives thoughts out of my mind. I placed my bent fingers on the keys and began playing a funky melody. As I continued to play I stopped in between to write down some lyrics. As I did I began to think of Natalie, damn her ass has me sprung. I started to think of her on the piano and me fucking her raw. I also imagined her dropping her panties down to the floor, kicking to them to the side and sitting on my face. I stopped playing the piano as more explicit images and thoughts flowed my mind.

I looked down at my jeans seeing that I was hard. Damn lil shawty got me hard. I pulled away from the piano and stood up. I walked over to the phone and dialed a number, once the person on the other end picked up I spoke.

"Aye Nay I need a favor" I said. Nay she's one of my quick fixes, my little cum rag. She knows I don't want a relationship and she's cool with that. She's knows how to suck a mean dick.

"Be right over daddy!" She said before hanging up.

Nay had left about an hour ago. Which was good because I needed to get back to the song I was doing earlier. I went over to the sound board messing with some beats when I played a funky pop beat. I bopped my head to the beat as it continued to play. I grabbed my sheet of paper and crossed out the original lyrics, I began jotting down the lyrics but I stopped do to how I want it to end. Should I sing or rap? After a few minutes I concluded the song with a rap. I reread it before putting it away. 'I'll just save this for later' I thought to myself.

NATALIE DAVIS

I was sitting down on the couch wearing Elgin's big t-shirt watching an episode of A different world when the door bell rang. Confused I opened the door and there stood a honey suckled blonde haired woman who wore a crop top and some shorts. 'She not cold?' I thought to myself wondering why she was wearing short shorts in this type of weather. Also wondering what is she doing on my boyfriends door step.

"Can I help you?" I asked holding the door close to me but wide enough so she can see me.

"Yeah is Elgin here?" She asked as she digged between her teeth.

"Nah he ain't but can I ask who's looking for him?" I said with a slight attitude because she's making me miss my show.

"Tell him his girlfriend Tonya is looking for him" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows. Did she say what I think she said.

"Nah you must be mistaken. Me and Elgin are dating" I said and folded my arms which made the t-shirt rise but not high enough where she could see my goods.

"Tuh. Elgin stooped low" She mumbled thinking I didn't hear her.

"Next time say it louder boo" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever just tell him" she said before she started to walk away. I then stopped her and she turned around.

"How about you stay I want to surprise him" I said and she smirked.

"Messy" She said and walked in.

He's gonna shit his pants when he sees us together.

Please comment thank you!