Could it be

The way she felt beneath him drove him insane. Every touch was like tasting a flame. She was molded to him and arched toward him as he lifted off her shirt. Her skin was soft and sweet, yet he knew this was anything but sweet. Her breath was rough and her hands quick. He wanted more than kissing. He wanted more than just touching. His own breath had quickened as he trailed her stomach with kisses. She tugged at his own shirt and with a swift motion took off his shirt. His lips met hers again and their skin touched. Reaching around to her back he undid her bra. It slid off and his lips raced to her skin, skimming the fresh flesh.

He took one breast into his mouth and lathered it until it became taut and she moaned with pleasure. He then moved to the next one until she was panting his name. Slowly he lifted his head and met her lips again. His arousal swelled and grew hard as he pushed against her. He wanted her. His mind, his body, his soul, wanted every inch of her. His pants felt tight on him and her ass felt so nice in his hands. He wanted it all. Now.

*******************

Alice felt him pushing her. She felt herself getting wet. She wanted to feel nothing between them. Alice felt her body be filled with sensations all new to her. Yet as much as she wanted to dwell in the passion, Alice felt like she was in a rip tide, bobbing up and down. Alice was going up against the current when she saw her.