Save Us

Alice fell into his arms. Looking up to him, she felt lost. What had happened? All she remembered was the darkness of the shadows. "Dimitri?" He looks down at her in his arms. With a soft hand he strokes her hair and plants a kiss on her cheek. Alice wished she could kiss his lips right now, but she didn't have the courage to do so.

"Don't worry Alice, I know we have to help them. I'm here now." Alice tries to recall what had happened when suddenly a slideshow of the shadows comke back to mind. Alice closes her eyes as she remembers what they had said to her.

After a while she opens her eyes and says, "Dimitri, we can't. I was possessed before. We can't, if we do, they will kill us both." Dimitri nods and kisses her on her forehead.

"I know. And when we do die, we will be together." Alice became distressed and slowly got up from his arms.

"Dimitri, if you die you won't be with me." She looked into his eyes and saw fear. 

"What do you mean?"

"Dimitri, you are an immortal so when you die, you'll end up here."

"Then how did these souls get here?" Alice looked up to him and stroked his hair.

"They were immmortals before they came. They told me so before they came over me."

"Why would they want to live again and why do they need you?"

"They want to live to cause havoc and seek revenge on their killers. They need me because only a virgin can raise a murdered immortal."

With tight fist and rage in his eyes he replied in a tense soft voice, "They lied to me. They lied to us. Alice we need to leave this place." 

Alice looked down with fear. Dimitri took her hand, "Alice we can get out right?"

"I don't know, Dimitri."