Ending is Always....

Opening their eyes, they looked around. "Alice, we're back home!" She looks at me with wary eyes.

"But which home is this?" He shrugs and walks away. As he does he trips and cuts his knees on a rock. "Oh shit!!!." Alice walks to him and helps him up.

"I thought you couldn't get hurt?"

Getting up and wiping off the dirt off him he nodded, "Yeah, I shouldn't be bleeding like this. It should be healing automatically." Alice looks at him with a worried face.

"Do you think that pebble had anything to do with this?" Dimitri continues to stare at the scrape.

"I don't know, maybe?" Alice nods and then searches her pockets to find a cell phone. She flips it open and look through the contacts. Surprisingly, there was no Joshua listed or a Dimitri. Suddenly her phone came to life. The name Mom lit up the screen. She answered it, a bit unsure. "Hey mom."

"Hey honey, so when are you coming home?"

She makes a face but answers, "Soon."

"Are you bringing that boy you like?"

Alice feels confused. "What boy?"

A chuckle is heard by her mother. "The one you kept talking about on and on. I think his name was. ." There was a slight pause. Alice was scared. What if she said Joshua, then she was doomed. "Oh! Now I remember, Dimitri! So are you bringing him over?"

Alice's smiles and looks at Dimitri. "Yeah, I'm bringing him home with me."

"Okay, sweetie. See you soon!" The was a click and the line was dead. Alice turned to Dimitri and walked over to him. 

"Guess what?" She has a wicked smile on her lips. Dimitri shrugs but his eyes can't stop staring at her face.

"My mom said that today I'm going to introduce you to her. Which means that everything is set like it's supposed to."

"Seriously? I hope the other Alice is happy." Alice shrugged and bent down to hug Dimitri.

"I have a feeling that everything will be fine. And Dimitri?"

"Yeah, love?"

"Now that you are mortal, we can live together without worries." There's a gleam in her eyes and for now Dimitri believes what she says.

"Alice, no matter what happens, at least know this."

"What?"

"That I will always love you."

"I love you too."

And with that they fell into each other's arms and started a pure love that no one can destroy.

* * Their journeynow ended, this concludes the story of love. * *