~to earth~

a/n: this is set about a year after Apollo got arrested. it is set on the day the 100 got sent to Earth.

I've been in the sky box for almost a year. At least now I'm not the youngest anymore. There was another girl, she was a year younger than me. He name was Charlotte. She was my roommate after they moved me from Murphy. We were only roommates for a couple months then we got switched. I was now roommates with a girl named Harper. She was okay, she always acted as if she was my older sister or something. Anytime we were let out of our cells, she always took my hand and made me follow her. It was quite annoying to me, but I soon got used to it.
For some reason they switched us again, except I was alone. Everyone was. We were all alone, no roommates.
One morning, I woke up with three guards yelling and grabbing at me. "Prisoner 309, stand up and put your arm out!" One of the guards yelled. I did as I was told and put my arm out. One guard held my arm and the other snapped a grey metal bracelet on to my wrist. It pinched my skin as I winced in pain. The third guard grabbed my other arm and guided me out of my room. They lead me to the line of other teenage prisoners. I tried to ask about where I was going but they just told me to be quiet.
I saw Murphy again. He was climbing a latter to the top floor of the dropship. I climbed up when I was told and sat next to a boy named Jasper. He had big goggles around his head and he sat with Monty on his other side. Monty waved to me. I waved back as Jasper gave me a weird look. "Do you guys know eachother?" He asked. "Yeah, I used to tutor her in Earth Skills until she got locked up." Monty said. I nodded. " oh well I'm Jasper.. I like your headphones" he said smiling at me. "Thank you, I'm Apollo." "Apollo.. I like that name." He said. "W-where are we going?" I asked starting to get scared. "Earth" Jasper simply said to me. I smiled as we began to take off.
Jahas stupid videos came on telling us that we were "expendable" and "we are going to earth alone". I hated Jaha. The dropship began to rattle as we were landing and I started to get scared. I put my head phones over my head trying to tune it out. That didn't work. Jasper looked over at me with worry in his eyes. "It will be okay" he said to me. We finally landed.
A lot of kids walked over to the latter to get down. I finally got down to see Clarke yelling at a tall man in a guards uniform. "Bellamy" he heard from behind me to see a green eyed girl walking towards him. "Octavia, look at how much you've grown!" He said in surprise. A stupid kid yelled at her and she swung forward to hit him but Bellamy held her back. I could hear what else they were saying until they opened the door. The bright sunlight hit the ground as the smell of earth filled the dropship. Octavia was the first out. She finally got on the ground and stopped for a moment. "We're back bitches!!!" She exclaimed as everyone ran out of the dropship.
I walked out and (of course me being clumsy) tripped and ran into someone. "Hey- little one?" Bellamy said as he turned around. "S-sorry I didn't mean to trip into you." I said. "N-no it's fine. Oh my gosh you grew up." He said staring at me. "Well I was in lockup for a year" I laughed. He laughed. "Octavia! Come here!" He yelled to the girl from earlier. She looked up from her conversation with another kid. She walked over to us. "Hey big brother, what's up?" She said outing her arm around the taller boy. "This is little one, the kid I told you about." He said to her. She smiled down at me. "So, you're Apollo, I'm Octavia." I smiled shyly at her. She bent down to my height. "Must be scary being one of the younger kids" I nodded. "Yeah kinda, I guess" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Four of us. Can we go now?" Finn said behind us; talking to Wells about their walk to Mount Weather. Octavia quickly turned around. "Sounds like a party, make it 5" she said walking with the group, about to leave. Bellamy quickly walked to her trying to make her stay. She denied him and left. "Murphy! Mbege! Come here!" He called. The two walked to Bellamy and started to give orders to other kids to build a wall.

Bellamy asked me to start gathering sticks for a fire. I started to walk out of our "camp" to get sticks when I saw a butterfly. Not any normal butterfly. A glowing butterfly. I stopped right where I was, dropping the few sticks I picked up along the way. I held my hand out and it landed on my fingertip. Soon, more came. At least 7. They all fluttered off into the same direction and I followed. After walking, for what seemed forever, I finally realized it was dark and I was lost. I was terrified. I didn't know what was out here.
I started to sprint, in the direction I thought camp was. I started to hear people yelling. "Apollo! Apollo!" I realized it was Bellamy and a boy named Atom. I tried to follow their voices and run towards them. I tripped and cut my hand open on a tree. I winced as I stood up and continued to run. I ended up running into Bellamy and falling backwards on my feet. He helped me stand and cupped my face with his huge hands. "You okay?" "Y-yeah I'm fine" I said pushing his big hands off my cheeks. I could see the fire flames from where we were. I walked in front of the two boys and started to walk. Bellamy grabbed my hand, making me drop some sticks. "Your hand, you need to wrap it or something" he told me. I shook my head. "I'm fine" "no! You're not!" He scolded me. We walked back to camp and Bellamy lead me to the drop ship. He found a strip of cloth and wrapped my hand in it. I felt someone ruffle my curly hair from behind me. I turned to see Murphy smiling down at me. Before I could say anything he hugged me. "Hey little one." I smiled. "Why does everyone call me that" I said with a big smile. He laughed and I hugged him. "Missed ya shorty." He said standing up from being at my height. "Miss you too" I said. He walked over to Bellamy. "Little one cut open her hand" he said ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand as he and Murphy laughed.
"It's getting late, you should go to your tent." Bellamy insisted. "I don't have a tent" "let's go find you one" he smiled. We walked to a tent with two other girls inside. They shot dirty looks at me until they saw Bellamy. "Apollo, this is Olivia and Jesse." I waved, they just glared. "Is it okay if she sleeps here? Just for tonight." He said. They smiled at him. Olivia stood up and put a hand on my shoulder. "Of course she can" she said with a fake smile. "Great" he said smiling. I walked out of the tent with him. "What's wrong? Go back with them." He smiled. "They don't like me." I crossed my arms. "Yeah they do, you will be okay. If you don't like them, tomorrow when Octavia gets back, you can bunk with her; okay?" He said moving my hair out of my face. "Okay" I said looking down.
I walked back inside the tent. Jesse pushed me to the ground. "We only told Bellamy that you could sleep here so we could get closer to him" Jesse said. they both stood in front of me with crossed arms. They hated me. "You should have gotten floated on the ark." One of them said. "Nobody wants to take care of a brat like you" the other one said. They both said things until I walked out of the tent. I just sat behind it until Murphy walked up to me. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "you wanna stay in my tent? Theres  extra space." I nodded and we walked to his tent. There were makeshift beds on the floor and he laid on one. I laid on the extra. "Do you like earth so far?" He asked. I stared up at the stars. I started to think of everything: my mom, the day I got arrested, Monty tutoring me, running around the ark, everything. I looked down at my hand. "I don't know" I said pulling my knees up to my chest. "Not really" I said looking up at him. "Well, try to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day little one." He told me. I soon fell asleep to the sound of little bugs chirping.

a/n: yeah i kinda suck a writing and endings but oh well :) 💙