~lets catch up~

I woke up tossing in Mateos arms and the cool air hitting my face. I looked up to see Mateo smiling brightly down at me. "Good morning wiggle worm." He giggled in his cute raspy morning voice. I hugged his waist, kissing his cheek. "Good morning" I smiled. We then got up and changed into our clothes for the day.
We walked out of the tent, seeing everyone up and talking or working. "I have to help my brothers work on camp today okay?" He said hugging me. "Okay, see you later" I said kissing his cheek. "See you soon princess." He smiled waving me goodbye.
I saw Monty walking around in medic bay so i decided to say hi. I tiptoed into medic bay and grabbed his waist. "Good morning!" I mumbled into his stomach. He giggled at me and kissing the top of my head. "Good morning little one." "Whatcha doing?" I asked the tall boy. "Gathering food packs, it's a 'guys day' we are going to the water." He said smiling. "I wanna go!" I said standing on one of the beds. He giggled, "you would have to ask the boys." I raised an eyebrow, "where are they?" I said crossing my arms and smirking. "Automobile garage." He smiled. I nodded and quickly sprinted off.
I walked into the automobile a garage and saw most the boys of camp: Bellamy, Finn, Murphy, Nathan, Bryan, and even Jasper. "Hey little one." They all said, waving hi and smiling at me. "You okay A?" Bellamy asked. I nodded, "ok, here's the deal-" I said crossing my arms, trying to be sassy, "I'm bored and I really really really wanna go on the guys trip." I said. All the boys smiled, sharing looks. "All in favor that this little princess can crash out guys day?" Bellamy said jokingly, surprisingly, all of the boys rose their hands. "Yes! You guys are the best!" I said jumping up and down. They all giggled. Monty soon appeared and Miller drove in one auto mobile and i rode Bellamy.
We finally made it to the water and instantly hopped out, running to the water. "Be careful little one." Finn said. "I'll be okay." I said, walking into the cold water. Soon all the boys followed. We all had loads of fun and it was amazing to catch up with the boys that were in the mountain. I missed them all so much.
The sun was setting and most of the boys were sitting in the grass or throwing a makeshift football like the ones we had on the Ark. I sat on a rock that was a perfect distance from the water so that I could put my feet in. I sat there and saw little fishes swim up to my feet. I also picked up a few shells to take back to camp. Soon, all the boys came and sat next to me. "Hey you know what type of fishes those are?" Finn says pointing at the ones swimming towards my feet "what?" I asked, interested in what his answer could be. "Tickle fishes-" he says. Before I could respond, Finn, Bellamy and Monty all attack me with their tickles. I tried swatting at all their hands but I was too focused on how much I was laughing. "S-stop" I said between laughs. I was soon out of breath and so were the boys. They all continued to laugh as I laid my head on Jasper's lap, who was sitting close. "The sky is beautiful." I said. "It is, Earth is pretty awesome, except for all of its flaws." He said looking down at me and moving my hair from my eyes. He kissed my forehead and continued staring at the sky. "Hey  Jasp?" "hey A." He smiled. I giggled. "I love youu" I said poking his cheek. "I love you too weirdo."  He smiled.
Soon the sky grew dark and the boys decided we should go back to camp.
We got to camp and I went to find Mateo.  I soon found him near the camp fire where they were cooking food. I ran up and hugged him. "Boo!" I said putting my arms around him. He turned to face me and smiled. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Hello princess" he said looking up at me. "Hey! Watch it!" Murphy said looking over at me and Mateo. Emori and him giggled at our scared expressions. We both laughed at his dumb joke.
Soon the fire let out and star came out into the dark night sky. Mateo and I sat under a tree looking at the beautiful stars. Mateo told me stories of him and his brothers of when they were growing up and I told him more about space and the Ark. We talked for hours and soon we got tired. "Hey princess I'm gonna go sleep okay?" He said kissing my forehead and walking to our dorm room inside the 'ark'. I nodded and waved goodbye.
I wanted to say goodnight to the boys so I went inside the Ark and walked to Monty and Jasper's dorm.
I got to dorm 372, the boys room and I knocked on the door. "Come in-" I heard in a low voice, I assume Jasper's. "Hey Angel-" Monty said wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me. "Hi! I came to say goodnight." I said to the boys. "Okay well good night A. Sweet dreams weirdo." Monty said looking up at me with his big brown almond eyes. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.
I walked over to Jasper's bed where he was tracing his fingers over a necklace Maya wore. His eyes were red. I hugged the tall boy, he looked up at me. His red eyes almost making me want to cry my self. "Jasp, I know how it feels to lose someone you love-" "that's what everyone is saying." He said in a cracking voice looking at me. "Jasper, my mom was the only person I had before she died. I didn't have a dad, I didn't even have friends. Well- until I met you guys-" I said looking at the ground. Jasper looked up at me, his eyes were not as red and he was slightly smiling. "Apollo Evelyn Adrien, I love you so much."
Jasper said hugging me. Monty smiled from across the room, I pulled my arm out signaling Monty to join our hug. As he did. "Can't- breathe" I huffed jokingly. The boys giggled as I said goodbye and walked to my room. I walked in and Mateo was laying on his side with his arm out, almost as if he had waited for me to return. I smirked, crawling into his arms and kissing his cheek. "Good night, Apollo Evelyn Adrien" he giggled, he must have heard us from the boys room. They were only two rooms down. "Goodnight Mateo Wyatt Del Rio" I smiled. Mateo pulled me closer as he kissed my cheek as we fell asleep.

a/n: hey cuties!! I'm really sorry I haven't been updating as frequently but I promise I will be soon! I just started in a new school about a month ago and I still am trying to catch up and things. Hopefully you understand well hope you like this chapter! I think I'm doing about 2 or 3 more chapters! :) well bye!
Don't forget to Vote and Comment💙