~i missed you~

"Apollo!" I awoke to Jackson and Delta sitting on a bed with worried faces. I felt beads of sweat roll down my forehead. I brought my knees up to my chest. "You fainted, you haven't fully healed." Jackson said as he put a cold washcloth to my forehead. I felt guilty, I didn't want to bother Jackson more than I already was. I felt arms wrap around my torso. "Are you ok?" Delta said hugging me. I nodded. "Y-Yeah, I'm-I'm fine." I said. "You sure?" She said. I nodded as she smiled at me. "Delta, we need to do your medicine." Jackson said. Delta nodded and walked to her room to get her medication. "I-I'm sorry Jackson." I said, tears building up in my eyes. He quickly ran to my bed and sat down, putting a hand on my knee. "For what little one?" He asked. "For stressing you out more, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pass out, I felt sick earlier but I didn't tell you, you already had enough to handle." I admitted. He hugged me tightly, " little one, you are never a bother to me. You never will be. You are just like your mother, you are smart, amazing, and so awesome. Please, the next time you feel sick, tell me before it gets worse." He said letting go. I nodded and delta came back. I watched as she took a handful of pills and swallowed them quickly.
Delta went back to her room and came back with a small box of books. "Let's just do easier things for now, until you feel better." She smiled. I scooted over on the bed for her to lay down on the other side. We read for a while and we both ended up sleeping for a while.
When we woke up, Jackson was asleep in the doctor chair and the sun was shining. "Let's go outside!" I said. Delta nodded, "wait, let's use this for you." She said pulling out a wheel chair. I looked at her. "Apollo, I've been through this before, of you try to 'shake it off' you will make it worse!" She instructed. She had a good point, I've had stitches on my stomach in the same place 4 times now. She helped me into the wheel chair and I pushed myself down the hallways of the 'ark'. We finally got to the entrance and Murphy and Emori were sleeping in a tent. "John! Wake uuup!" I yelled. Delta laughed. I woke the two sleepy teens of their slumber and they walked out of their tent. "Good morning Apollo-why are you in a wheel chair? Are you okay?" Murphy asked. "Yes I'm fine, jsit a little sick." Murphy nodded. "Guess you made a friend A?" He asked. I nodded. "This is Delta Travis." I smiled, they greeted each other. Before we could continue our conversation, almost 300 people from Arkadia and Polis returned, carrying and helping up kids who were in the mountain. I soon saw Murphy and Jasper. I stood from the wheelchair and sprinted over to Monty and Jasper, and falling into them. Jasper caught me. I hugged them both as tightly as I could, sobbing. "Y-Your back!!" I cried. The boys kneeled to my height. Jasper wiped my tears away as he was creating some of his own. They both smiled at me. "You got so much bigger A!" Monty said tearing up too. The boys stood and Jasper didn't look very happy. "Hey Jasp are you ok?" I asked. He nodded his head a bit, "y-yeah." He said as we walked over to a wooden makeshift bench. "Please tell me what's wrong." I pushed my lip out a bit, "do you remember how it felt when your mother died?" He asked. I nodded, fidgeting with my fingers. "yeah, everyday." I said staring at the ground. "W-Well I'm kinda going through something like that.." he said. My eyes widened, the only person that Jasper loved more than Monty in the mountain was Maya. "D-did something happen t-to Maya?" I asked tearing up. He nodded. His eyes were beat red from crying. I hugged the tall boy as tightly as I could, "I'm so sorry Jasp." I said crying. He started to also. "Do you wanna be left alone?" I asked. "I know when my mom died, all I wanted to do was be left alone." I said. He kissed my cheek and nodded. "I love you Apollo." He said "love you more Jasp." I said standing and walking over to Monty.
"Are you okay?" He asked as I was holding onto my stomach. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. He glared at me, "you were in a wheelchair until you rammed into me and Jasper." He giggled. I lifted my shirt enough to where he can see the scar. "It was from the bone marrow but i got stabbed and it made it worse." I told him. He lifted his shirt to show a big scar on his hip. I ran my fingers over it, I started to cry. I looked up at Monty, "I'm so sorry." I cried into his stomach as I hugged him. He kneeled down to me, "for what angel?" He asked wiping my tears, "leaving you in that mountain!" I said. "That wasn't your fault A!" He smiled. "You saved us A, you did." He said. I smiled as he hugged me. "Abby wants to check me, I'll add you soon okay?" He said standing. I nodded as the tall boy walked to medic bay.
I stood there alone for a few minutes until I noticed Bellamy and Mateo walking in the gate with Octavia and a few other kids from the mountain. I sprinted as fast as I could towards the tall man. "Mateo!" I yelled before jumping into his arms, giving the biggest hug I've ever gave. "You're safe." I cried into his chest. "Yes yes! I'm safe, and so are you!" He said putting me down and cupping my face. I stared into his beautiful eyes. Then suddenly his lips touched mine. It sent sparks into my body and I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. He looked back at me and smiled. I hugged him again. "Hey A?" "Yeah Mateo?" I said looking up at the tall boy. "I love you." He giggled, scrunching his nose up cutely.
After we talked a bit, I got to talk to all the kids from the mountain. "You need to meet Delta!" I told Mateo, walking him to the room where my friend stayed. We talked with her for hours, just telling stories and laughing. Soon darkness came and I fell asleep snuggling with Mateo in my tent.