~snow?~

I woke up before Mateo and decided to see if anyone else was awake. I felt strange, my lungs hurt and it was hard to breathe. I shrugged it off, I walked down the long, dark hall way to see Jasper standing at a big window that revealed the outdoors. I ran up behind him and hugged his stomach because he wasn't wearing a shirt. He turned to see me and smiled, hugging me. I walked in front of him to see out the window more, the ground was covered in a white substance. "What's that Jasp?" I asked. "That's snow A." He giggled. My eyes widened at his answer. "Snow!?" I exclaimed, running towards the door that lead outside. I ran outside and picked up snow in my hands, throwing it up in the air. I turned and smiled at Jasper , who was standing by the door grinning.
A few minutes later, Bellamy arrived at the door way next to Jasper. "Apollo! Get back here!" He yelled. "Why?" I asked, walking back to the boys. "If you stay out there too long, you will get sick." He said, I rolled my eyes. "Bell. I'm fine. Right Jasper?" I said looking up at the tall boy. "Bellamys right Apollo, you can get sick." He said. I crossed my arms. "Okayy" I said.
I decided to stay inside for the day. Bellamy walked away to Marcus and Abby. Jasper grabbed my hand and we walked back to his room to wake up Monty.
We walked in and I could see a sleeping soundly Monty laying in his bed. I ran and jumped on it, Jasper soon joining. "Wake up Monty!" We yelled. He soon woke up and rubbed his eyes. I sat on his stomach, "it snowed!" I said smiling, "really?" "Yes!" I said getting off him. He sat up and blinked the sleep out of his brown eyes. "I'm gonna go say good morning to Mateo." I said. "Tell your boyfriend I said hi!" Jasper teased. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.
I opened the door to see Mateo snoring quietly. I decided to sit on his stomach and kiss his head until his beautiful eyes fluttered open. "Good morning gorgeous" he said. I felt my cheeks start to burn red. "G-good morning cutie!"
I said smiling. He got up and got dressed and we wandered around the ark.
We walked into what was being used as an office for one of the adults in camp, they weren't in it so we sat in the chairs with makeshift wheels and played around. Soon Miller's dad came in and giggled at Mateo who had pens in his nose trying to make me laugh, "ah silly kids." Mr.Miller said. He knew my mother on the ark. He says he's known me since I was a baby. "I need to work now kids, but have fun in the snow." He laughed as we exited his office with giggles sounding the halls.
Mateo and his brothers went into the snow to help Marcus and a few other men work on something, so I wandered into a quiet room to read a book. I took the book that my mother gave me when I turned 11 down to earth so it wouldn't get lost. "Hey A." Said Bellamy, followed by a few other boys that I knew. "Hey." I said continuing to read my book. "So Apollo-" Monty said with a giant grin on his face, "if I calculated the days correctly, today would he December 15th, your birthday." He smiled handing me a small wrapped box. I set down my book and smiled. I slowly unwrapped the box, revealing a necklace. The necklace was grey and shaped as small cloud. Monty knew i always wore a grey little cloud necklace on the ark until it broke. My dad left it for me before he got floated. It was very special to me.
I felt my eyes start to tear up. "T-thank you Monty. I-I don't know how to thank you. How did you make it?" I said crying not to cry in front of 6 boys. "Well, I had a little help finding scrap metal and molding it for you," he smiled looking at all the boys. "Do you like it?" Bryan asked. "Of course I do!"
I said walking over to him and Miller and hugging them. Miller let me sit on his leg as he braided my hair. "So, how old are you now A?" Finn asked. "14" I smiled. All the boys smiled at me.
The room got quiet for a second, "snow ball fight?" Murphy said smiling. All the boys smiled and agreed. "Let's make two teams." Bellamy said. "Monty, Me, Murphy and Birthday girl are team blue; Bryan, Miller, Jasper and Finn, you guys are team green." Bellamy says. All the boys nod and grin. We all run outside and Bellamy and our team hides behind a big tree, team green hides behind a tent. Finn stepped out and lunged the first snow ball and everyone else hopped in. I look over at Jasper smiling, it made me happy. He hasn't smiled in a while. He seemed happy. I smiled at Monty and threw a snowball at Miller.
I ran behind Bellamy and put snow in the back of his shirt, he wiggled once he felt the cold hit his back. He squirmed until the snow got out of his shirt and ran after me. "We're on the same team A!" He giggled. I ran behind Murphy and threw a snow ball at him. Then I got hit in the face with snow from Finn. His eyes widened as I wiped all the coldness from my blue eyes. He giggled at my face. I threw a snowball at him.
After about another hour of playing in the snow, we all got tired and went inside.
Octavia and Emori made hot cocoa for the kids of Arkadia and gave me and the boys some. "Your nose is red A" Finn said pulling me into a hug. I giggled at him. "Not like I got hit in the face or anything-"
I giggled. He smiled as he let go of me. I turned from Finn and saw Mateo walking inside, he looked freezing so I gave him my hot cocoa. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, just cold" he smiled. He hugged me when I gave him my drink. He kissed my cheek and we walked to the room where I left my book. We talked for a while until Murphy came into the room. "Abby wants to do check ups, a lot of people are getting sick," Murphy said. We nodded and walked to medic bay. "Hey Ms.Abby" I said walking into the room with Mateo. "Hello Apollo, hi Mateo." She smiled. She checked Mateo first, "your not sick, but your temperature is a little high. You should probably drink some more water and rest Mateo." She said sending him away as he nods and smiled. My heart started to beat faster as she checked me. The doctor always scared me as a little kid, even if it was Abby. I hated needles, I hated going to the doctor.
Abby checked my temperature and her eyes widened. I was used to that, I always got sick a lot. "A, you have pneumonia. You need to stay in bed and-" "Abby I feel *cough cough* fine!" I said. She touched my shoulders. I could see the worry in her eyes. "Apollo, if it gets worse you could die." She said almost crying. "Your lungs are not working properly, please come to me if it gets worse to breathe." She said letting me go. I nodded and walked out of the room. I could die? I thought. The thought scared my mind senseless.
I felt sick to my stomach, well, sicker than I was. I decided to not let anyone know, I didn't want all the attention.
I tried to take my mind off things by going to Monty and Jasper's room to talk with them. "Did you get checked by Abby?" Jasper said. I nodded, "and?" Monty said. "I'm fine." I said fake smiling and waving my hands. The boys laughed and we played games with Mateo for the rest of the night.

A/n: holaaa! I'm so excited for Halloween! How bout you guys?
Don't forget to vote and comment💙