~nice to be home~

I heard Bellamys low voice speaking to what sounded like Abby and Marcus Kane, the chancellor after Jaha. And I thought I heard Raven too. I sat up and opened my eyes to blurry vision. "Ow!" I winced in pain. My eyes finally came into sense and I looked at my hip to see blood and stitched.
"Good morning sleepy." Abby said hugging me. "Oh my gosh I missed you!" I said nearly crying. "Hey what about me?" Raven giggled walking over and hugging me. I smiled. "Missed ya too" "Apollo, I've heard amazing things about you, it's so good to finally meet you." Kane said holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you Chancellor." I said shaking his hand. He smiled at me, as Octavia walked in. "Little one!" She said running to hug me. She stared at me for a moment, "what happened? " they all stared at me. "The mountain men, they want to use our blood through a bone marrow transplant to be able to survive the radiation from the sun. And well, I was first I guess." I explained scratching the back of my neck. Octavia hugged me.
After a few minutes, Raven spoke. "Well, you have some people to see don't cha?" She said smiling, handing me the crutches. Abby smiled at me. "It was nice seeing you A. Rizzo would have been proud of you." Rizzo was my moms nickname. Her real name was Rosario but everyone called her Riz, or Rizzo.
Raven took me into a little tent but told me to stay outside. Soon walked out Finn. He walked out and looked at me. His eyes widened and he ran and lifted me up as he hugged me. "Oh my gosh little one!" He exclaimed. He finally put me down but I fell over without the crutches. We all laughed. "Sorry" "it's okay. I've never seen someone so excited about me before." I laughed starting to blush. He smiled. "Hey Rav, I wanna see the dropship. The knife Murphy made me is there." I explained. "I'll take you" Octavia said. "There's someone I want to see along the way anyway." I nodded.
We got to the drop ship. It was like  a battle field. Everything was broken or burned. We walked inside and I grabbed my knife. Octavia was behind the drop ship looking for something. I walked to find her when someone kicked the crutches and made me fall. Before I could fight back or stand, the girl put a knife to my throat. "Ahh! Let go!" I said,'slightly choking. The girl had a tattoo across her face and a scarf around her hand. "Hey! Get off me grounder!" I screamed trying to kick her. Octavia came from around the dropship. She punched the girl, making her fall. "Emori!" A familiar male voice screamed. Octavia held her hands I was still on the ground. "Murphy!?" Octavia said putting hands down. "Octavia.. nice to see you again." Murphy said. He looked down at me. "A-Apollo?" He said helping me up. I winced in pain. After I was back on my feet, he hugged me as tightly as the boy could. He almost started to cry.  He put his hands on my shoulders "I-I thought you died!" I said to him. He kissed my forehead, "I thought you did." He said pulling me into his chest. "Who is she?" Octavia said pointing at the grounder girl that attacked me. "T-this is Emori, my-my friend." He said putting his arm around her. "Who is she?" Emori giggled pointing at me. "This is Apollo, the girl I told you about." Emori bent to my height. "I've heard so much about you." She said trying to touch me. I flinched and stepped back, almost falling. "What happened to you?" Murphy asked sitting me down and sitting with me. "Mountain Men" Octavia answered. Murphys eyes widened. "You were trapped in there?" He asked kneeling to my height. I nodded. He pulled me into his chest again. "I'm not losing you again. I promise A. I love you." "I love you too." I said smiling at him. "We need to get back to camp." Octavia said tapping my shoulder. I nodded and started to walk with her. I turned to see Murphy. "Ya comin?" He shook his head. "May we meet again little one." He said. I fake smiled and nodded at my so-called "big brother". I didn't want to leave him. I almost wanted to cry and go with him and the pretty grounder girl, but I knew I was needed at camp, for once. I hugged him goodbye and followed Octavia.
We got back to camp and people swarmed me. "Is my child okay?" "Where was he?" "What happened" "is everyone safe?"
Their questions overwhelmed me. "Lady's and Gentlemen, she has been through a lot in the past few months. She needs rest. But i promise, we will all be safe and she will update us all soon." Marcus Kane said standing in front of me.
He and Abby took me into a tent with Raven, Bellamy and a few other adults. They all talked for a while. "We need to get those kids out." Abby said. "We don't have the army for it, we need to find more weapons." Marcus protested. "Those kids, won't last long if we wait Marcus!" Raven yelled. "It's too dangerous!" Marcus said. "No! You know what's dangerous? Sending 100 kids to the ground to see if it's safe for YOU to come down! That's dangerous! But did it stop you or Jaha? I don't think so!"
I yelled and stormed out of the tent. I felt bad about what I said, but it was already too late to take it back, yet it was true. Raven and Finn came outside and sat next to me near a tree. "Sorry I blew up." I said staring at the floor. "It was true. Marcus needed to know that." Finn said. "You're a smart kid A. You deserve to be heard." He said. I still felt guilty. Raven put her arm around me. "I-I never blew up like that before." I said playing with my hands. "It's normal, you're stressed." Raven said rubbing my back. I nodded at her. "I guess..." I said pulling my knees up to my chest.
By that time, they set up a camp fire to cook their food that some kids caught hours before hand. Finn, Raven and I sat on the log and stared at the sky. I laid my head on finns shoulder. "You tired little one?" I looked up to see Bellamy standing in front of me. I nodded at him. He took my hand and lead me to his tent. He set up a second bed. "Here you go sleepy head. You need rest." He said kissing my forehead and turning off the lantern that he had in his tent. " goodnight bell."