~final day on earth?~

I woke up early, I was still wrapped tightly in Mateos arms. I looked up at his cute sleeping face, I kissed his cheek to wake him up. "Well, are you the best thing to wake up to?" he smirked and kissed my forehead. I giggled as I sat up, he wrapped his long arm around my torso as he moved my hair out of my face with his opposite hand. "Ya know, I'm really gonna miss my princess when you leave." he said, sitting up and kissing my cheek. I held on to his large hand, "I will miss you so much more." I smiled. We stayed in bed for a little while longer, talking about my departure.

After about an hour, we both got up and dressed. I walked out of the bedroom to see Murphy and Bellamy rushing to find me, "good, you're up." Murphy said. I cocked my eyebrow, "We are leaving soon. Hurry, you can only bring about three or four of your belongings, we are putting them all in a bag." he said, i felt my heart drop. I thought about Mateo, and Octavia and Jasper, and the rest of the people i was leaving. I was going to miss them all so much. I almost started crying. "-ollo? Apollo?" i heard Murphy voice fade in, I shook my head. "sorry what?" i asked with a shaky voice. "You okay?" he asked kneeling down, with his hands on my shoulders. "Y-Yeah." i said, wiping my nose with my sleeve. "o-okay." murphy said slowly. "I-I need to talk to Octavia." Bellamy said leaving. Murphy's attention returned to me. "look, i know this is hard. but, we need to do this. this is the way we are going to live. okay? and i talked to bellamy, mateo can go." he said with a growing smirk. My eyes widened, "W-What? Mateo is going?" i asked, starting go cry. Murphy nodded and hugged me tightly. "I have to go find him." I smiled, he nodded and smiled at me. I sprinted as fast as I could to find Mateo, and apparently he was doing the same. I wasn't paying attention and we rammed into each other and both hit our heads together. "Ow" i giggled. "Did you hear?" Mateo asked. "You're going!" i screamed. He laughed at my excitement as he hugged me tightly. I sobbed into his shoulder and hugged him tighter. "I-I have to get my stuff. Meet back here in 20?" i asked. He nodded and kissed my forehead and headed back to his room.
I went back to my room and thought about what i wanted to take. I grabbed an old locket that my mother gave me the thad pictures of her and my father in it with an "A.A" ingraved in the back. I also grabbed the makeshift pocketknife Murphy had gave me. I grabbed the bracelet Mateos mother gave me when we met. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears. I saw the picture of my mother that I've kept with me since the day she died. I grabbed it and kissed it, I stared at her gorgeous long, black, curly hair for a moment. "A? You almost ready?" Murphy asked. I quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks and turned to see him. I nodded, I didn't notice I was staring at her picture for so long, time flew past. I quickly put a few of my clothes into a bag that Bellamy told me to put my things into. "Y-You okay?" Murphy askedas he awkwardly laughed. I tried to avoid his eye contact, knowing I would burst with tears if I met his, I nodded and walked towards him. He stopped me from walking by putting his large hands on my tiny shoulders, I looked up at him, starting to tear up again. "What's wrong A?" he asked, in a gentle tone. My mind started running and all the memories of my mother and I started coming back to me. I began to sob as i put my head in his chest and pulled out the picture of my mother from my pocket. "I-I miss her. So much." i said sniffling here and there. Murphy pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly. "It's okay, Angel. It's okay." he said as he let go. He used his thumbs to wipe my tears.

We finally all met where Bellamy told us to and we went to get our space suits. Bellamy was helping Mateo put his on and Murphy was helping me. The space suit was so heavy it almost knocked me backwards. After we were all ready, Bellamy let out a heavy and stressed sign. "Ready to see space again?" he said smiling at me. And for the first time today, I was. I nodded and smiled.

We went down the the bottom level of the bunker to leave, we all said our goodbyes and were so anxious to go to Space. Before we left, Octavia came down. Her eyes looked like she'd been sobbing for hours. She bent down to my height and without words, hugged be tightly. "Be safe little one. And, take care of Bell for me. Okay?" she said, smirking and kissing my forehead. Bellamy and Octavia said their goodbyes and it was time to leave.
We ran out to the automobile that was still at the bunker. We all got in and drove for a while. After we stopped driving, we got to a big lighthouse looking place. Bellamy, Mateo, Clarke, Murphy, Monty, Echo, Emori, Raven, Finn and Harper and I got out of the packed automobile.
Bellamy gave Mateo and I a small pill to make us fall asleep. He told us it would be easier with us asleep so we wouldn't be stressed out as much.

After what felt like forever, I woke up from the sedative Bell gave me. We were still in the ship that we took to the Arc. I supposed we were close because I heard Murphy laugh and then a big crashing sound right after. "We're here ladies and gents." Murphy said. I pretended to be back asleep so I didn't half to walk out. Murphy lifted me up and I saw Bellamy grab Mateo. He gently set us down on the Arc floor as they rushed to turn the oxygen tanks on.
After about ten minutes, the arc was set. Mateo woke up and I "woke up" right after.

"Apollo, Mateo. Welcome to space." Bellamy said as he knelt on his knees. We took off our space suits and walked over to a big window. "w-were actually in space." Mateo laughed. I looked at him and his beautiful sparkly eyes. He smiled at me from ear to ear. He hugged my tightly as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I hugged him tighter as I began the next 6 years with the love of my life in space.

A/n: hii. well, this ending really sucks ass lol. but i am happy that most of you enjoyed this book. thank you all for voting and reading. it really makes me happy. i love y'all !! -winter