~awaken~

IMPORTANT A/N AT END
I opened my blue eyes. I flinched at the bright sunlight. "Where the hell am I?" I thought. "H-Holy shit. she's awake! Abby!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I was extremely sleepy and had a headache. I was so confused. Soon a woman in a doctors coat came back with what I assumed was her assistant. I sat up in my bed, my stomach hurt like a bitch. "Oh my gosh, hello Apollo. Do you know who I am?" She said, she looked familiar. Very familiar. "N-No. where am I?" I asked her. "You're in our bunker. I'm Abby. You have been in a coma for 6 months." 'Coma? How?' I thought to myself. "H-How?" I asked. "You got pneumonia and you died. We were able to shock your heart to come back to life but you were in a coma. I know you don't remember much, that's normal. You will hopefully regain your memory as you get healthier." She explained. I started to remember her, she was the one who helped my mother.

"Hey Ab-" I heard a males voice say. The boy walked in and looked extremely familiar, but I couldn't remember his name. "Oh my god Apollo!" The freckled boy ran over to me and hugged me tightly. 'B' I thought. 'His name started with a B' His hands were wrapped in my hair and he was crying. I hugged him tightly too. "Do you remember his name?"Abby asked as he let me go. His warm hands rested on my shoulders. "B-B-B" the boys eyes widened. I started to cry, "I-I remember you, i can't remember your name." I sobbed out, he hugged me again. "It's alright little one." 'Little one?' I thought again. "Bellamy!" I yelled, "you're Bellamy!" I exclaimed, cupping his face. He kissed my cheeks. "Welcome back A." He cried. Abby was tearing up as well. "Wow. You are recovering astonishingly fast." She smiled. She brought in a grey wheelchair and she allowed Bellamy to wheel me around.

"Before you went in a coma, we were preparing for Primfaya. We still are, we are making a bunker to help." He took me to a room where all the people looked familiar. I felt sad, I remembered them but not exactly. Except one boy. "Apollo!" The shaggy haired, familiar boy ran up to me, hugging me tighter than Bellamy did. "Murphy."
I sobbed into his shoulder. He let go and kissed my head, he was crying as well.

One after another, I got hugs and kisses and reminders of people's names. Bellamy took me to find a special girl—Octavia, she was there everyday since I fell asleep and she was helping with the bunker.

We found her in an office looking room. She looked upset, or stressed out. "Hey o, I have a surprise for you.." he said standing out of the way of me. "APOLLO" she squealed as she hugged me and sobbed. I hugged her back, "ive missed you so much." She said, she let me go and cupped my face "don't ever ignore your health again." She giggled. "Have you seen Mateo yet?" She smiled. I cocked my eyebrow. "Mateo?" I asked. Bellamy rolled his eyes, "oh bell don't go all big brother mode on her, let her see her boyfriend!" Octavia said. Bellamy laughed. "Boyfriend!? I'm gone for six months and I still got game? I should go into comas more often!" I joked. Octavia laughed. "Okay I'll take you." Bellamy joked.

We went down stair to a basement looking room, I saw a tall skinny boy with shaggy hair and green eyes. "A-Apollo. Oh my god." He said walking slowly towards me. "Mateo?" I did slowly. He nodded and smiled. He knelt down to my height, in the wheelchair and stared at me for minute. He kissed my cheek as he began to tear up. "I've missed you every single day you were asleep." He said grabbing my hand. "I'll leave you two to catch up." Bellamy said kissing my head and leaving.  "So, what's the last thing you remember before your coma?" He asked. I thought for a while, and hard. "I-I remember the snow. I remember preparing for primfaya." I explained. "Good! Well, we are still preparing for primfaya. We made a bunker but Octavia is going to be the leader of it." He smiled. I smiled back, "she'd be a great leader." I said to him, he nodded.
He caught me up on other things, his family, one of his brothers passed away sadly. He showed me around the bunker and I got plenty of hugs and kisses. After a couple of hours I told him that Abby said I had to go back before I go to sleep. So he took me back to her.

"How was your day?" She smiled at me. "Great.." I smiled. "A lot of people hugged me and helped me remember their names and what's been happening lately." I said. She smiled as she helped me into the bed. She checked my vitals to makes sure I was fine but she said I'd have to stay in here for a few days.
Later, Murphy came into the infirmary. He walked over and laid in bed with me, I began to cry as I laid my head on his chest. "W-What's wrong Apollo?" He asked. I sniffled "uGh i can't remember anything, I can't help with anything. Everyone's treating me like I'm a little bomb and one wrong move and I'll explode." I said. It was difficult sitting around and watching everyone else do something important or that needs to be done but I can't help. Murphy held me closer to him. He kissed my forehead. "It's gonna be alright. Abby said in a few days you can help-" "what if there isn't a few days Murphy? What if this is the last night I'll see you?" I said sobbing. "Then everyone will remember you as the tough, amazing, strong and beautiful little girl you are Apollo" He said hugging my tightly. "T-Thank yoy Murphy." I said in between sobs. He kissed my head as we fell asleep to the darkness of the Infirmary.

A/n: hiii!! Ok I know this chapter sucks ass but, I've decided to continue this book a bit more! I'm sorry to everyone who commented about the story, I didn't want to respond to them until I got this chapter out there. I feel really bad for keeping you on a cliff hanger but hopefully this kinda shapes it up a bit. But yeah! I'm sorry this sucks, I just got really excited and kinda threw it together at two in the morning last night lol. But please comments some new book ideas and check out my book about The Outsiders! But I was thinking of doing a book about The Flash or Riverdale? What do y'all think? Don't forget to comment and vote! I love y'all! 💗 and thank you so flipping much for 8k reads. Omg I woke up and cried because I saw that, thank you 💗 bye!!