~lets recap~

I woke up to Murphy giggling as he was staring down at me, I looked up to see that I was still wrapped in his arms. "Morning wiggle worm." He giggled, "have trouble sleeping?" He asked, I shook my head no. "That's normal that she moves in her sleep," Abby said as Murphy was putting his shoes on. "It means that she's having memories in her dreams, it's helping." Abby said. "Can we test that theory?" I smiled, sitting up. She smiled and nodded, her and Murphy sat on the bed next to mine. Right as they did, Abby's assistant walked in, "perfect! Apollo, what's his name?" She asked, pointing at the tall, tan boy that was organizing a white cabinet. He turned and smiled at me. I stared at him for a while, Murphy looked worriedly at me, 'J' I remembered "Ja-" I started, "Jackson!" I said abruptly, I looked over at him, "heh sorry." I smiled popping my knuckles. "Great job little one." He smiled, Abby smiled too. "Ok well we need to make sure your health, stand up." She said. I stood up and wobbled a little, Murphy put his hand on my shoulder, "I'm fine." I said as he removed his hand. I walked over to Abby and stood on the weight scale—my worst enemy— "same as the last time you were weight A." She giggled. She checked my height, "still short." Murphy snickered, story of my life. I giggled and playfully punched him. She checked my eye sight and any signs for any sickness. "You're good!" She said, "but Apollo, please come to me for anything, even as simple as a sore throat." She said, "we lost your mom, we can't lose you too." She said cupping my face. I nodded at her, I had forgotten about how close Abby and my mother were before she died. She let go of my face, "ya know, you look so much like rizzo?" Jackson said as he gave me a pill that Abby was making me take for the next couple of days. "Really?" I smiled. Murphy smiled as well, "yeah, your long curly hair, your eyes, your freckles. Spitting image." He smiled. "Thank you jackson." I smiled. I took the pill and walked out with Murphy.

We walked to a room that looked like an office and Bellamy and a few others were talking quietly. "Apollo" Monty whispered aggressively towards Bellamy. The room went dead silent, I cocked my eyebrows a bit, "hi guys." I said weirdly. "Hi.." they said awkwardly. "bad timing Murphy." Bellamy quietly muttered. Murphy nodded, "let's go somewhere else, A." He smiled. I walked out with him.

We walked out to another room that looked like an unused office of some sort. "What was that about?" "N-Nothing." Murphy said. "Murph- ive been asleep for the past few months, I've missed so much, please quit hiding secrets from me. I've already missed enough." I kinda whined. Murphy scratched the back of his neck.

He explained their plan for the 7 of them to take a ship to space to live back on Ark until Pramfya was over with. "A-Are you gonna leave me?" I asked. Murphy's eyes widened. "Hell no! I was explaining to them last night how we had a small amount of space left in the ship to take another person." He explained. "They were talking to Abby about it." He said. I nodded. "How long is Pramfya?" I asked. "About 6 years."
Murphy said.

We sat in the room for a while, soon Bellamy walked in. "Hey Angel."
He smiled and hugged me. "We need to talk." He said playing with my tiny hands. "I'll leave you two alone." Murphy said, kissing my head and leaving. "I'm sorry we made you leave the other room. We were actually discussing you." He said. I nodded. "Murphy slightly explained." I said quietly. "Apollo," He said, he got quiet for a second. "-you're going to space with us." He smiled. I smiled widely- I almost cried. I hugged him tightly. I couldn't bear being without him or Murphy, they were the only ones I had left. "Pack a small bag of youre belongings. We can't promise anything will be here when we get back." He said, "who else is going?" I asked. "Me, you, Murphy, Echo, Emori, Monty, Harper, and Clark." He said. "W-what about Mateo?"
I asked. "We sadly don't have room A." He said. I nodded and fake smiled and walked to my room.

I saw Octavia as I was walking and hugged her, "here," I said, handing her a bracelet Mateo and I made before my coma. She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you beautiful." She said adjusting my hair. "He safe in space okay? Don't grow up too much." She said crying. She made me start crying. "I'm gonna miss you." I said, "may we meet again." She said, kissing my head.

I continued walking to my room and began putting all my small, most important belongings into a bag. Mateo walked in and sat on my bed. Just looking at him made me began to tear up. "H-Hey," He said in a comforting voice as he caressed my arm softly. "Don't cry, everything's gonna be fine."He said standing up and wiping my tears with his big hands. I had forgotten how tall he was compared to me. He hugged me tightly. "I'm gonna miss you, my princess." He said, not letting go. "I'm gonna miss you too, I said sobbing into his shirt. He moved his head to kiss my head and still held me tightly. I felt his soft hands, one on my back moving up and down, the other in my hair. "Don't forget me?" He said, finally letting me go. "Never." I smiled. He kissed me as he helped me out things in my bag. He handed me the bracelet his mother gave me thst was hanging on a nail on the wall. I put it on as he tightened it on to my wrist.
We continued packing and talking for another hour. "Hey, it's getting pretty late. We should sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." He said smiling and taking off his shirt to lay down, we crawled in bed. He put his arms around me tightly as I lay my head on his chest. He played with my hair until I fell asleep.

a/n: woah im updating? that's new. 😂 hope you all like this chapter :) I've been writing it for a while now but it's still kinda eh. but yeah! love you all and thank you for 17k reads! 💗
~winter.