~little heda~

I woke up with my long curly hair in two long braids. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I forgot I fell asleep in Bellamys bed. I looked over to see him laying beside me still asleep. I rolled over and sat on his stomach to wake him up. "Bellamyyyyyyy" i wined. His eyes fluttered open and he giggled as he sat up. Knocking me off him.
"Ouch butthole." I said standing up off the bed. He laughed. "Gooood morningggg" I said wrapping my arms around Bellamys waist as he stood up. "Good morning little one." He laughed.
Shortly later, I got dressed. I put on the dress Lexa had gave me yesterday, it was black with little flowers on it. I also slipped on my old black sneakers. Lexa said we needed nice clothes so I could meet the entire city today. I had to admit I was scared. Lexa said her and I would be standing in front of everyone, basically explaining everything in Mount Weather.
I shook my head to get me out of my day-dream. I took my hair out of the braids. I ran over to the little table where I set my purple bracelet that Mateo gave me. "You ready?" Bellamy asked, wearing a blue shirt and black pants. I nodded as we walked to Lexa and Clarke, who were both wearing beautiful dresses. Lexa walked us to a stage-like thing that we stood on.
"Citizens of Polis." Lexas loud voice boomed. "As you know, a lot of our people, and Skaikru; have been trapped in Mount Weather for months. We have figured out a way to get our friends/families out of the mountain." Lexa explained. She explained how we needed an army. We needed to be strong. A lot of the grounders agreed with Lexas words.
After a while, Lexa turned to me. "We also have Apollo Adrien kom Skaikru. She was the youngest child to escape Mount Weather. Apollo, will you please tell your story to us?" Lexa asked. The entire villages attention was on me. I could feel a lump in my throat. I looked over at Mateo, standing there with his mother and brothers. He smiled at me. 'It's ok.' He mouthed. I smiled and nodded at Lexa.
I stood in the middle of her podium and told my story from when I was in the mountain.  After I finished, we stood outside so the older kids could talk to some families with questions. A lot of people came up and hugged me after we were done. I smiled and hugged them too.
    I felt Bellamy tugging at my sleeve. I turned and looked at him. "We need to get back to Arkadia." He explained. I nodded. Bellamy and I started to walk to where the automobile was. I was climbing to get in the 'car' when I felt someone touch my arm. I turned to see Mateo. I smiled and got down. "You are amazing Apollo. You know that?" He grinned. I laughed. "Not as amazing as you. Look, I have to go but I'll be back. Maybe we can have another picnic?" "Of course!" He smiled. He hugged me and waved goodbye as I got into the car again.
The ride was complete silence for a while until I played my music again. It was easier to drive than last time. We left kinda late last time but now it was bright daylight.
We finally got back to Arkadia and I ran to Octavia, Raven, and Finn; who were all sitting on a log near the medic center. "Hey A! You're back!" Finn said hugging me. "I met Lexa!" I said excitedly. "Really!? Was she nice?" Finn asked. I nodded and showed them the bracelet that I got. "Little one met a boy." Bellamy said nudging my arm a bit. Finn giggled as my cheeks burned red. Octavia smiled. "Hey now we both got grounded cuties." She winked. I rolled my eyes and went to Abby. She told me once I got back she would take out my stitches. "Hey doc." I said walking into her 'office' in the medic center. "Hey, you're back." She smiled. I nodded and smiled, sitting on one of the beds. She took her pliers and needles and removed my stitches carefully. She then put a little liquid thing that made it sting. "It helps it stay not infected" she said. "You can go but, please, be safe. I don't wanna have to stitch up your hip again." She instructed. I nodded and walked out of the medic center.
I stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do. Until I felt someone's grip on my arm. I looked to see Octavia. "Come with me." She smiled. I nodded and followed her. We sneaked to the back of camp, where the gate wasn't finished and climbed through the barbed wire. She lead me to a small creak surrounded by trees and small animals. "Woah, it's pretty!" I smiled admiring all of its natural beauty. I snapped out of my gaze and saw Octavia in the water. "What are you doing?" I laughed, crossing my arms. "Swimming. Duh." She laughed. I sat on a grey rock near the water. Close enough to admire the little shells and tiny fishes, far enough to not get wet; I thought.
A few moments later, Lincoln joined us and swam with Octavia. I smiled at how happy they looked together. As they swam, I stuck my feet in the water. I noticed a small little animal swimming towards the surface. Once it popped it head above the water, I realized it was an animal called a 'turtle'. I read about them on the ark. I thought they were adorable. It swam over to the ground where I was sitting and I picked it up. "Hey little guy." I smiled at the small, innocent creature. I giggled when it nibbled at my finger tips. "What cha' got there?" A familiar voice asked. I turned and saw Murphy standing behind me. I set my turtle friend back on the ground. "Murphy!" I exclaimed jumping into his arms. "I missed you!" I said with my head in his shoulder. He hugged me, putting his face in my hair. "Missed you more shorty." He laughed.
I turned to see Octavia and Lincoln walking back. Murphy and I walked to her. "Do we have to leaveee?" I whined. Octavia giggled, "I set this up dummy." She smiled. Murphy took my hand and we sat under a big tree. "Why don't you come back to camp?" I asked. "I-i don't know. When I went to the 'promised land' with Jaha, I met Emori. We became friends.." he explained. "Where's Jaha?" I asked. Murphy shrugged. "I haven't seen him in weeks.." he said. "Can't I just stay with you and Emori?" I asked, putting my head on his shoulder. "I don't think so." He giggled. I frowned, "hey it's okay though! We can always do this!" "Do what?" I asked. "Talk, watch stars, gossip about other campers." He laughed jokingly. I smiled. He put his arm around my shoulders. "I love you little one." He said smiling. "I love you too stinky." I said joking. "Oh whatever smelly head." He giggled. We both laughed. I told Murphy about meeting Lexa, the bracelet from Mateo, having a picnic, the dress, Polis. "Wow I'm gone for like a week and you already have a boyfriend!?" Murphy said joking. I laughed. He told me stories about Emori, being in the lighthouse, tricking people. "Emori is very pretty." I said to Murphy. He smiled. "I think so too."
Darkness soon fell and Murphy and I watched stars and talked about the ark. "We should probably get you back or Octavia will kill me." He giggled. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Murphy turned and signaled me to get on his back, I hopped up and we began walking to camp. I fell asleep on his shoulders. "Apollo." He said waking me up at the gate. "I'll see you again. I promise little one." He said cupping my face. I smiled. I hugged his waist as tight as I could. "May we meet again." He said. "May we meet again." I smiled.
I climbed under the gate and slipped back into camp. I walked to where Bellamy was sitting by the fire. I ran behind him and put my arms around his shoulder. "Boo!" I giggled as he turned to see who I was. "Where have you been A?" He asked in a stern voice. I could tell he was worried. "Umm, walking.. with Octavia" i slowly answered. He lifted one of his brows. "I saw Murphy today." He said with a smirk. "He was with a little girl. She look really weird, almost like a monster!" He giggled. I nudged him giggling. "Oh whatever. How did you see me?" I asked. "You aren't that sneaky, you sniffle a lot." He giggled. It reminded me of when Monty made the same 'sniffle joke'
"I-I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight bell." "Goodnight little one." He responded hugging me before i stood and walked to our tent.