~wheres murphy~

Everything was a blur. Earth had taken a toll on all of the 100. Atom died yesterday because of the yellow fog, and someone killed Wells. Clarke claimed it was Murphy because it was his knife laying on the ground next to Wells lifeless body. "We know you killed Wells!" Clarke screamed at Murphy. "I did what?" "We found your knife next to Wells body." Everyone started to scream. I knew that Murphy didn't do it, yet no one would hear him out! "I say we float him!" Screamed an angry kid. "No, we need justice." "It IS justice! Float him!" The teen screamed again. "Float him!" All the angry teens chanted at Clarke. I tried to help but ended up getting pushed to the ground and into a mud puddle. Once I finally realized what was going on, they have already strung up Murphy. "Bellamy! You should do it!" The kid from earlier screamed; pointing at the makeshift stool Murphy was standing on. "Bellamy, don't do this!" "This is on you princess! You did this!" Bellamy screamed at Clarke. Bellamy walked over to the box and kicked it. Murphy's body struggling for air. I tried to screamed but my voice was gone. I felt streams of tears coming down my cheeks. I finally got up to Bellamy and Clarke. Bellamys eyes widened as he saw my upset state. "You are killing the only person I have!" I screamed at him. I ran up the the box Bellamy kicked and stood on it trying to cut the rope. A kid named Miles pushed me off, making me cut my hand on the knife I was holding. "Stop it! Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!" Charlotte screamed I stopped. Finn helped me get Murphy down. After he was able to breath, and stood up. I ran and hugged him. I hugged him as hard as I could. I felt helpless, I did nothing. I couldn't help him. He looked down at me with his bloody face. "I-I'm so sorry, a-are you okay?" I finally managed to sob out. He smiled at me "I'm fine." I finally realized what Charlotte admitted to. I was angry. Furious even. We got back to camp and Charlotte was in the tent with Clarke and Bellamy. Murphy was furious too. I zoned out for a while. "Who wants to see the REAL murder strung up!?" A few delinquents rose their hands, including me. "Cowards all of you! Cowards!" He screamed. Next thing I knew Bellamy and Murphy were in a fist fight. I saw Finn and Clarke running out of camp with Charlotte. Murphy chased after them in hopes of getting to Charlotte. I tried to leave too but Monty made me stay. "They will be fine!" He said holding my shoulders. "I want to go." He shook his head. "Please Apollo just stay here!" I finally caved and stayed with Monty in the drop ship. I was freezing from getting pushed in mud and cold rain puddles. Apparently Monty saw me shaking and put a makeshift blanket around me. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded, then we heard a noise from the bottom of the dropship. Monty and I both jumped in fright. "Stay here" Monty said in a low voice. He grabbed one of the makeshift knifes just in case of grounders. He was almost to the exit of the top floor until Jasper's goggles poked up above the latter.
Monty sighed and dropped the knife. "Hey guys" Jasper smiled. I started to laugh at how silly Monty looked. "You look like you're in a better mood." Jasper said walking over to where I was sitting and sat down. Monty came back and sat too. Jasper put his long arm around my shoulders and I put my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, thanks to you guys" I said looking at the two. They looked at each other and smiled. Monty put his hand on my knee. "I'm happy I could make you smile A." "H-hey A, can I braid your hair? I watch Monroe braid harpers hair and I think I got the hang of it." I giggled at the silly boy. "Sure Jasp." He scooted behind me and took my hair out of the messy bun that it was in and moved my headphones from around my neck. As he braided, my hair I watched as Monty worked on the wristbands. I soon fell asleep to the feeling of Jasper playing with my long curly hair.
I was sleeping peacefully until Jasper, Monty and I heard people yelling outside. I noticed I was sleeping with my head on Jasper's lap. "Nice braid jasp." I laughed. He smiled as we continued to hear yelling. "I think Bellamy and Clarke are back." Monty said looking at me with serious eyes. I hopped up and ran down the latter in hopes to see Murphy. I saw Bellamy talking to Finn. Finn saw me with the corner of his eyes "shit" he said under his breath. Bellamy turned around. "H-hey little one." I ignored his greeting and walked to Finn. "where's murphy?" I asked in a quiet voice. "Apollo.." Finn said in a sorry voice. The fear inside of me grew, I almost wanted to cry. I knew what he was going to say. "Murphy was banished." Clarke said. "If he comes back to camp, then we will kill him." Clarke said pushing past me to get to Finn. "What!? This isn't fair! Murphy didn't kill Wells! " I screamed. Finn stared at Clarke. He knew I was correct. I crossed my arms and stood their waiting for her answer. She stood speechless and I ran from her. I didn't even bother ask about Charlotte. I didn't care about her anymore. She almost killed Murphy. I ran out of camp, ignoring Bellamys calls.
I ran faster and faster. I finally made it to the lake where Octavia got her leg bit. I loved going there. Especially at night. It was so pretty, but Murphy never let me go alone. I loved all the butterflies, and watching the fish swim and all the flowers. "Apollo.." I heard someone say. I turned around to see Octavia standing with a tall grounder. I've seen him before. I jumped up from the rock I was sitting on, almost falling into the lake. I pointed my small knife; that previously belonged to Murphy, at the grounder. "What?!" I said in a sassy tone. "H-he won't hurt you. He's a good person." I trusted Octavia. I put my knife down. She walked over to me. "I'm sorry about Murphy." I rolled my blue eyes. She put her hand on my cheek. I winced in pain. I guess I cut my self imma tree or my knife by accident; I was too focused on getting out of camp than where my knife was. "You're hurt." The grounder said. "Here.. let me help." He said putting a small cloth  to my cheek. I jumped a little. The grounder was so tall, he scared me. He laughed a little. "I won't hurt you, I'm just trying to help." He told me. "Oh sorry." I looked at the ground. Octavia held my hand. "He's a nice person, and you can't tell anyone okay?" She told me. "Okay I promise... and um- mister grounder dude.. do ya have a name?" I asked. He giggled. "Yes, my name is Lincoln." He put some stuff on the cloth and wiped it on my scratch. He said it would help it stop bleeding. "You need to get back, Apollo." Octavia said after Lincoln was done helping me. "I-I don't want to. They banished Murphy. He was the only person I had." I said looking at the ground again. I felt tears brimming on my eyes. Octavia put her hand on my chin, tilting my head up. "Who banished him?" "Bellamy, C-Clarke." I said almost crying. "A, I know your upset about Murphy. It will all be okay. Please, it's dangerous out here; you will get hurt." I finally agreed to go back to camp as Octavia and Lincoln stayed at the lake.

a/n: the next chapter will be a part two. 😊💙