~bellamy?~

Months have passed. No sign of Clarke, Bellamy, or anyone that I previously knew. I began to lose hope. Monty kept telling be he worried about me. I barely smiled, barely talked, barely even got out of bed. I was trapped in Mount Weather. I still had the scar from the attempted bone marrow surgery. I was always scared that it was gonna happen again.

I sat on my bed drawing in the journal I found in a classroom, until Jasper came in. "Hey A! Look what I found!" He said running to my bunk. He held up an old MP3 player. I almost cried. "Where!?" I asked. "Mays's dad had one, it still works and we got all your old music on it." He said handing it to me. I opened the drawer on the table next to my bed. My old blue headphones were still there. I plugged them into the device. "It works!" I said clicking a song. Jasper giggled at how excited I was. "Thank you jasp." I hugged him. He slowly hugged me back giggling. "Well Monty and I are going to fix some stuff in the library, you will be okay?" I nodded. "Well I'll be in the library okay?" He said kissing my forehead and walking away.

I thought I should probably get out of the dull, boring dorm room and decided to wander down hallways. I walked passed a worried looking Maya and a familiar looking guard. She stopped and put her hands on my shoulder. "Hey A. I see Jasper gave you the MP3, you finally came out of your bed this week!" She giggled. I smiled at her. The guard stared at me, it kinda freaked me out so I waved bye and put my headphones on.
After about an hour of wandering around dark lonely hallways, I decided to bring food to Jasper and Monty, knowing the boys, they probably forgot to eat. I walked to the food hall and stole 4 bags of chips, assuming Maya would be there. I finally got to the library.

"Hey guys!" I said walking through the door. "Hey you got out of..bed." Monty said awkwardly. I finally noticed the guard standing next to Monty. "Little one?" The guard asked. I couldn't see his face because of the hat. He stepped towards me. I stepped back, I turned and ran behind Monty. He just giggled. "Who is that?" I quietly asked him. "Bellamy." Monty simply said. "W-what?"I asked. The guard took off his hat, it was true. Bellamy stood in front of me smiling. Without warning, I ran and hugged him. I hugged him as tightly as I could. I started to cry. "I missed you." I finally breathed out. He laughed, kneeling to my height. He put his big hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs. "Missed you too little one." He said kissing my forehead. "I'm gonna get you out of here. All of you, I promise." He said. I hugged him again. "How's Murphy?" I asked. Bellamy went silent for a moment. "I-I haven't seen Murphy in weeks." The smile on my face instantly changed. I began to worry. I didn't want to lose another person in my life. "I'm sure he's fine!" Bellamy said smiling. I fake smiled as he stood up and continued to talk with the other boys.
They were trying to find away to get us out without us all getting killed. I walked around the huge library and finally found a book. I sat down and read it. I looked up every once in a while to see Monty and Jasper staring at a computer and Bellamy talking to Maya. I was peacefully until- "hey little one!" Bellamy said sliding next to me. "What cha' reading?" He asked. "A old love story my mom used to read to me." I smiled. "Clarke told me about what happened... the mountain men." Bellamy said slowly. I nodded. I pulled up the bottom of my shirt up to my hip. I had a big scar about 4 inches long on my hip. Bellamy touched my scar and I flinched a little. He looked up at me with his eyes widened. "Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you." He said pulling my shirt down. "When we get you out, you are going straight to Abby to get healed." "Abby?" "The rest of the Ark came down in a drop ship, we built a village called Arkadia." Bellamy smiled. I smiled. "Sounds awesome." I said.

I walked over to Monty. "Any way I can help?" He looked up at me. "Actually yes." He said. He pointed at an air vent. "You are tiny enough to crawl through there, you will crawl until you reach the last room. You should be able to get out and get help." Monty said. I smiled.
Out. It was all I wanted. Out of the mountain. Out of this "prison" that they have us trapped in. Bellamy smiled down at me. He knelt down to my height. "I'm going with you. It too dangerous for you alone." He said to me.
I looked over at Monty and Jasper. I hugged them both as tight as I could. "I will be back. I promise." I said to them. "I'll get you out and we can be safe again." Monty smiled. Jasper stood up and hugged me. Our eyes met- "May we meet again." He said. "May we meet again." I looked at Maya. Without warning I hugged the girl. She giggled and hugged me back. "Good bye sweet girl." "I will see you again.. I-I promise" I said. She smiled. I waved bye to my friends.
Bellamy walked me to the air duct that was numbered "75". He reached up and pushed it in. He held me up to get in. He handed me a black walkie talkie. "Monty and I both have one. I'm getting out a different way." I nodded. I started going towards a vent. "Apollo, the vents are numbered 1-99. Go until you find 56, then there should be an opening; go through it and it should be a way out." Monty instructed. "Got it!" I said. "I'll meet you by the waterfall okay?" Bellamy asked. "Okay" I said.
I started to moved through the air ducts. I stopped at the vent that was numbered 53, it was half open. I heard the presidents son speaking to a woman. "Tomorrow we start the bone marrow transplants" he instructed. I crawled past it quietly and quickly as I could. "M-Monty! The president said that they are doing the transplants tomorrow!" I said. "Thank you, we will be fine." Monty said. "Focus Apollo, focus." The boy instructed.
I got to air vent 56. There was an empty room under the duct so I crawled out and opened the window and got out.
I stopped for a second. "I'm-im out!" I thought. I saw the water fall that Bellamy talked about. I went and sat on a rock near the water.
I soon fell asleep but I woke up to a tap in my forehead. "Come on sleepy, we are almost to the village." Bellamy said smiling. I was so happy to be out of the mountain.
We walked for what seemed years until I began to feel light headed. Bellamy caught me. "Hey hey what's wrong? You okay?" I felt a sharp pain in my hip. He lifted my shirt to see that the wound reopened and I was bleeding. A lot. He picked me up- "you will be okay! I promise!" Bellamy said. "Little one, keep your eyes open. Don't sleep. Please." He instructed. I tried as hard as I could until- black.