~lost~

I soon fell asleep in my tent. I awoke when everyone was asleep in camp. It was still dark out so I decided to leave. I needed a break, I couldn't take all the craziness. I quietly got out of my bed and grabbed my backpack and put some clothes and rations and a flashlight that we made. I quietly tipetoed out and walked to the unfinished part of the gate.
After getting out of the camp, I walked around the forest. I walked for what seemed hours to me and my little feet. I finally came to a little creek. I sat under a big tree that stood over the creek. The scenery looked beautiful with the moonlight shining over it. I loved the way that the water shined and the rocks glistened in the light.
I sat there for a while just taking in all the beauty. I soon fell asleep under the tree.
I woke up to the sounds of someone rustling around in the bushes near where I sat. "Hello?" I asked. Nobody replied. I stood up, fearing it was a bad grounder. I realized all I brought was my knife. "Who's there!?" I yelled. It was silent for moments. I suddenly felt someone grabbing me. I turned and swung at them. The giant man swung his knife near me but I ducked it. I tried to swipe my knife at him but he turned and stabbed my stomach. I tried to stay awake but the darkness took over my eyes.
--------------
The bright sunlight woke me up and I sat up. I was covered in dirt and blood and I was in so much pain. I touched my stomach and winced in pain. I tried to stand but ended up falling. "Ugh!" I screamed in aggravation. I sat back on the tree again. I heard someone walking towards me again. I started backing up with my feet trying to get away, not realizing the person. "Apollo!" A familiar voice said. I looked up to see Mateo kneeling down to me. I felt tears well up again just looking at his green eyes. "It will be ok! Keep your eyes open and talk to me." He instructed while picking me up. I tried keeping my eyes open but it was hard. "Apollo! Stay awake beautiful please!" I heard Mateo say. But it turned into darkness again.

-----------------
My blue eyes fluttered open as I sat up in a hospital bed. I recognized the bed, it was medic bay. "ah!" I screamed in pain as I sat up. "Lay down!" Bellamys gruff voice exclaimed as I did as I was told. "ow! what happened?" I asked holding my wound. "Mateo says he found you in the woods with a knife in your stomach." He said with tears brimming his brown eyes. "Whoops." I simply said. Bellamy giggled. "Where's Mateo?" I asked. Bellamy sat on my bed. "Apollo-" "where is Mateo bell?" "Titus doesn't want you to around eachother. I can't control that." He said. "That's not fair! I need Mateo!" "I can't control his brothers rules!" "Bellamy, just hand me my crutches. Please?" I asked. He signed, handing me my crutches. Bellamy always knew I was stubborn, but sometimes I wish I had listened to his advice.
I struggled to stand and Bellamy caught me and helping me walk towards the door. Walking out into the cold earth air, I realized camp was nearly empty. I turned, "Bellamy.. where are the grounders?" "Back at Polis. They left today." "Bellamy! You could have told me!" I said. He stared at the floor. "I kinda agrees with Titus. Mateo might be a bad influence on you A." I scoffed. "Seriously? Mateo is one of the only people I have in my life and you want to take him away too? I thought you were different." I said trying to run off as fast as I could with the crutches.
It was almost dark and I saw Raven and Finn walking towards one of the automobiles, I figured they were going to polis. "Can i hitch a ride?" I smirked. They smiled and nodded. I climbed in the back, with the help from Finn as we drove our way to Polis.
We finally arrived and I rushed out of the automobile. "What's the hurry?" Raven smirked. "I need to find someone." I said grabbing my crutches. The older kids giggled. I walked to where Mateos mothers jewelry stand was. "Hi Ms.Trevejo!" I said. She smiled at me. "Have you seen Mateo? I need to see him." Her smile grew as she pointed to a field where he was playing football with other boys. I rushed over to the field. I stood back quietly as I watched him try to catch the ball. The ball slipped out of his hand and hit the ground. Mateo turned to grab the ball off the ground and noticed me. "Wow nice catch the butterfingers" I giggled. "Apollo!" He yelled running towards me. He lifted me up and spun me in the air as he hugged me. After he put me down, he kissed my cheek.
"Let's go have a picnic?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He helped me walk to the field we went to for our first picnic. "A, listen, I've talked to Titus. He doesn't approve of us but he said he will learn how to deal with it." He said smiling. "T-that's awesome!" I smiled hugging him. "Teo! Apollo!" Someone yelled. We turned to see Lexa walking towards us. "Hello Heda." I smiled. She smiled back at me. "Children, tomorrow we are fighting the mountain men to get our people.." Lexa said sternly. I smiled widely. "I'm going to need big help from you Teo." She said. He nodded. "Me too right?" I asked. She shook her head. "I'm afraid you can't help." My smile fell. "Why not Heda?" I asked almost crying. "I know that mountain better than anyone!" I said. She put her hand on my shoulder. "You are too injured to help. You must stay in Arkadia with Jackson to help." I stared at the ground. "But.. you can help in a different way." She said. I looked at her green eyes. "You must draw out 7 maps of the mountain for the groups that are going." She said. Mateo smiled as he put a hand on my knee. "That's how you can help little one." She smiled as she walked away.
Mateo took me to a little library near his home. I drew out one map and then Mateo helped with the rest.
We lost track of time and darkness fell soon. "Hey, Apollo.. we have to go." Finn said quietly walking into the library. "Ok" I nodded. "I will give the maps to Heda." Mateo said reassuring me. I nodded. Thank you Teo." I smiled. I stood up and hugged him and he kissed my cheek again. "Please stay safe tomorrow." I said not letting go of him. "I will do my best Angel." He reassured. I kissed his cheek and went with Finn.
I fell asleep watching the stars from the back of the automobile, wishing I was going to the mountain to help tomorrow; but I knew that Lexa was right.
We finally got to camp and Raven helped me walk to my tent. "Please stay safe tomorrow!" I said hugging her and Finn goodnight. Finn kissed the top of my head. "I promise we will be fine." He said kneeling to my height. Raven smiled as they walked to their tent to sleep.
Soon Bellamy walked into the tent. I got up, almost falling, and hugged him as tightly as I could. "Please please please stay safe Bellamy." I said crying. He hugged me back. "Princess, I will be fine." He reassured me. I hugged him again. "I love you bell." I said between sobs. "I love you too Little one." He said kissing my head. I soon fell asleep in Bellamys arms.

A/n: Hii loves! I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm sure most of you know that I have moved to Illinois and I've been trying to get used to my new school and things like that. Hopefully you all can understand! But I promise I will try to update more soon! Bye loves💙
Don't forget to comment and vote cuties! ~ winter xx💙